Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kostbarer Alptraum

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:34 pm
NathanHellScream
I'm Wicca and don't believe in a satan.

I am however, a big fan of the character, but I think of him as a character that represents evil. You know, like Uncle Sam with the Military.

You mean like an archetype?
He has other associations as well, depending on which branch of satanism you're focusing on.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:53 pm
SUICIDE AS AN ART FORM
NathanHellScream
SUICIDE AS AN ART FORM
Kostbarer Alptraum
xStephanx
xStephanx
I remember there was a sect of Christianity so devoted to the idea that G-d is both all-loving and all-powerful that they had to worship Satan and please Satan throughout their life, then repent on their deathbed to be carried off to Heaven to meet the all-forgiving G-d.

Anybody remember their name or if their still around?

I found them. Their name is the Yezidis, but my description is horribly inaccurate. Wiki says so.

Because Wikipedia has the answers to all of life's questions. cool
As for the article, if I had peacock, I would name him Satan. Your theory was interesting though, even if it was inaccurate. If that was to actually be a cult, there'd be a lot of crime going on. Hopefully radical muslims won't catch on.

Because the rules of the world are as follows:

1. A crime must be committed for a small religion to achieve cult status
2. Radical Muslims are the only people who commit cult-like crimes
3. Satanism is under a terrorism alert
4. Muslims are all about converting, especially to Satanism

Actually, the Israelis commit acts of violence towards Muslims in the name of God as well, but they're allied with America so you never hear about that. I'm against supporting Israel because they're no better than the Muslims in Afghanistan and the other middle eastern countries.

Do you not know what sarcasm is? Don't try to educate me. I'm aware of the obvious.

You think sarcasm is that easy to find in text?? Make it more obvious next time because the way you typed it was a statement, with no clues to your sarcasm. Way to lash out for no reason. Besides if you're aware of the obvious than you should state the obvious.  

NathanHellScream

NathanHellScream

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:55 pm
Kostbarer Alptraum
NathanHellScream
I'm Wicca and don't believe in a satan.

I am however, a big fan of the character, but I think of him as a character that represents evil. You know, like Uncle Sam with the Military.

You mean like an archetype?
He has other associations as well, depending on which branch of satanism you're focusing on.

I wasn't focusing on any form of satanism, seeing how I'm not a believer.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:01 pm
NathanHellScream

You think sarcasm is that easy to find in text?? Make it more obvious next time because the way you typed it was a statement, with no clues to your sarcasm. Way to lash out for no reason. Besides if you're aware of the obvious than you should state the obvious.

If you can't find sarcasm in text, why the hell are you in a guild full of goths?

xd

Simim

5,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

NathanHellScream

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:00 pm
Simim
NathanHellScream

If you can't find sarcasm in text, why the hell are you in a guild full of goths?

xd

My attempt at finding intelligent life that I can relate to.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff