Submit

xXRaikuXx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:31 pm
NUU, NO ADULT NOVELS.
i HATE THEM.
They're just so long...and BORING.

I like teenage novels, although I am partially not one. {Yet}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:13 pm
It Doesn't Make Any Sense, That's Why I Trust It.
I'm Involved Now.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

{> Ohgod!

I'd love it if there were a sex scene. xD

I love adult vampire novels!

Likelike the Accidental Vampire!
Delicious!

Even if they're not talking about Breaking Dawn, I shall have to see about her other book(s)! @-@
<}

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
You Jump I Jump, Right?
I'll Never Let Go, I'll Never Let Go.

xe brat prince

Questionable Genius

EvilWarlordGu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:37 am
I did hear something about how for a book to be concidered YOUNG ADULT, sex can happen between characters, but marriage followed by sex can't...wierdness. I thought maybe this would mean that Breaking dawn would be classified as Adult, but it seems stephanie is allowed to break the rules >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:09 pm
User Image

Vampires + sex = love.
Yay biggrin
I still haven't read the host yet...
I can't wait to though!!
User Image
i will possess your heart.

Amateur Toaster

1,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

VompIr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:03 pm
i dont think that she will put in a sex scene in the book but might lead up to it. Her characters mean alot to her and they are both private characters, its a private moment and i see her not including it.

if you want sex scenes in vampire novels read the Lynsay Sands books, the argeneau series. Very good vampire romance books, high paced and never boring.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:35 pm
! R A ! N B O W !
CutesieBubbles
User Image
    I agree with Dizzy_Pop on this one. Every reader will know it happened, but there won't be a thorough description of it that will make teenage readers like me not be happy. ;D

I'm thirteen myself.
and I would still die for a sex scene , vivid or not. rofl. D:

AGREED! it's badly needed in all of her mushy gushy romance. i'm in luv w/ her books but they do need an edge (besides the vampire stuff that is)  

Demonic Sugarplum o_0

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:44 pm
bustinrs2kickurs
I would definitely looooove a sex scene, though I doubt that would happen. Hey it might be between Jacob and Bella since he is more human....and since Edward wants her to have human experiences....hmmm I think I'm getting on something here. Because in order for Edward and Bella to have sex she would have to be a vampire other wise he would get outta hand and hurt her...sooo maybe thats a human experience she must face before getting changed!!! Ha!!! Anyone with me?

I agree with you, I would so love a jacob/bella scene...hahahahaha....that would be GREAT.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:35 pm
EvilWarlordGu
I did hear something about how for a book to be concidered YOUNG ADULT, sex can happen between characters, but marriage followed by sex can't...wierdness. I thought maybe this would mean that Breaking dawn would be classified as Adult, but it seems stephanie is allowed to break the rules >.<

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
How wrong is that?! scream Society today
can say that meat is the reason
why trees are magically catching
on fire by the wicked witches and
wizards of the hogwarts land of
candy in Antartica and people will
believe it. -_- I don't like the society
and media much nowadays.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

La Beaute

HoshiOdessa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:57 pm
The novel they were refuring to as 'Adult' was The Host.

As for any sex secens....I feel the Mrs. Meyer will write it very tastfuly if she writes one at all.

And even if there is a secen, I don't think they would lable it as 'Adult' because I have seen a few novles out there that weren't in the adult section that had some secnes in it. (An example of this is some of the books by Tamora Pierce.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:33 am
Hoshi Kenichi
The novel they were refuring to as 'Adult' was The Host.

As for any sex secens....I feel the Mrs. Meyer will write it very tastfuly if she writes one at all.

And even if there is a secen, I don't think they would lable it as 'Adult' because I have seen a few novles out there that weren't in the adult section that had some secnes in it. (An example of this is some of the books by Tamora Pierce.)

I agree and she knows that a lot of young kids read this so she would keep it clean  

Princess Candy Apple

Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces