Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
First Round Match 4: Guy Vs Narama: Winner Guy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Aya Goshen~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:16 pm
Neia MX
Linea appears in the area, and quickly grabs Guy. Picking him up from the back of his garb. "Ordinarily I would not interfere with a match, but I have to know something...NOW!" she says. A few Jounin look in amazement as they were not expecting her to show up out of no where like that. "Ahh...Lady Linea I.." One of the Jounin starts to speak. Linea looks at him. "It's done." she comments with a straight and almost ice cold stare.
A poof of smoke appeared shortly after Linea grabbed Guy, and he returned to normal. "Whoa! Where did you come from?....Uhh...Am I disqualified?" Guy was completely taken by surprised, and didn't know what was going to happen now. He was hoping that he did well, since a Kage stopped the match. Although he did want to finish his move, which would have paralized his opponent for a short time.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:47 pm
A Jounin slowly made his way out leading Narama off the field and into the contestant waiting room so that he could see the medic-nins.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas