Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:05 pm
Freak_090
The Chauchat: Truly an iconic symbol and testament of French engineering. (that should burn in hell)
Did the French make any guns that didn't fail hard?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:33 pm
Fresnel
Freak_090
The Chauchat: Truly an iconic symbol and testament of French engineering. (that should burn in hell)

the MASs?  

Freak_090
Captain

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:36 pm
Freak_090
Fresnel
Freak_090

the MASs?

Famas?
It's ugly as sin, but it's bull-pup... select fire of single, burst, and full. (That's what I would want in something like that)
5.56x45 Nato? Does anyone know if that's a good caliber?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:01 pm
Fresnel
Freak_090

I think the LeMat worked well. It was a 9-shot cap-and-ball revolver of the Civil War that had a bigger barrel under the normal one that fired shot.  

ArmasTermin

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:16 pm
OberFeldwebel

Famas?
It's ugly as sin, but it's bull-pup... select fire of single, burst, and full. (That's what I would want in something like that)

It isn't a sight for sore eyes, but it didn't fail.
and I HOPE you are kidding about the 5.56 NATO...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:00 am
The mags here are all cleaned when the gun is cleaned. They get a light coat of gun oil in them and then wiped out. They are kept fully loaded and none have ever gone bad. The 1911's all have Wilson Combat mags in them and I highly recommend them. All of the other guns have factory mags and they are tested before we store them with the gun. If they have a problem we toss them. All of the guns have at least four mags in the hard case with them. Holstered guns have three with them and one in the case. The revolvers have speed strips or speed loaders with them loaded and ready to go. When the zombies come ... we're ready here! Nope not paranoid ... they're out there ... somewhere.... and they're waiting.... need caffiene and sleep .... sorry. ninja  

Sabotabby

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:00 pm
well, i carry my weapon, and its magazines 4 days out of the week. So, in total, i have 4 mags, 1 in the gun, 2 on my belt, and a spare mag in the Patrol unit.

on my friday, when i get home. I take all my mags, empty them. Grab a spare mag, load it. and that becomes my main mag on my weekends.

my duty mags, i just keep unloaded. keeps the springs fresh. Every other month, i take my mags down and brush Miltec on the inside of the magazines, and i wipe down the springs.

However, My boss... who carries a Colt 1911, has two spare mags on his belt... (which are hidden under his belly as it hangs over his duty belt.)

The two spares and the main mag... (so he says) havent been cleaned, or unloaded since 96`. Scares me. since two nights out of the week, he's my partner.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:03 pm
Crash Maniac
well, i carry my weapon, and its magazines 4 days out of the week. So, in total, i have 4 mags, 1 in the gun, 2 on my belt, and a spare mag in the Patrol unit.

on my friday, when i get home. I take all my mags, empty them. Grab a spare mag, load it. and that becomes my main mag on my weekends.

my duty mags, i just keep unloaded. keeps the springs fresh. Every other month, i take my mags down and brush Miltec on the inside of the magazines, and i wipe down the springs.

However, My boss... who carries a Colt 1911, has two spare mags on his belt... (which are hidden under his belly as it hangs over his duty belt.)

The two spares and the main mag... (so he says) havent been cleaned, or unloaded since 96`. Scares me. since two nights out of the week, he's my partner.

Reading back, i see people telling what make their mags are....

so...

I carry two factory 15 round mags, a Mec-Gar 17 round mag. and my tossers are pro-mag 10 rounders.

i carry 124gr 9mm Speer Gold Dot (For those who are curious.)  

Crash Maniac

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:21 pm
Freak_090
OberFeldwebel

Famas?

I never owned a rifle with that caliber.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:43 pm
OberFeldwebel
Freak_090
OberFeldwebel

Famas?

I never owned a rifle with that caliber.

5.56 is the nato/military designation for .223

its kinda the same... but the 5.56 is a little more than rifles chambered in .223 will wanna take... I dont know particulars, so thats my half assed response.  

Crash Maniac

Buying and Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces