Welcome to Nekobito Haven! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:51 pm
"Oh..." Firetiger stares at the ground for a while before speaking, "Dang humans." She narrows her eyes and hisses, "What's wrong with them? Every human I've seen has abused or killed nekos or another kind of animal. Most of the time they desert the remains, makin' it pointless to even kill in the first place." Faint flames seem to burn in her eyes as she unleashes her anger, unsheathed claws tearing the bark off of the tree. The neko suddenly stops, sighing. She remembers Marx, "I hope the humans killed them swiftly and painlessly. May your family be in a better place now." She looks at the darkening sky, wondering which stars Marx's kin are.

[Sorry, guess it's hard for me to stop writing sometimes smile ]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:58 pm
marx soul23
"well humans actually came over and hunted us all down, i was able to escape. but my home was destroyed" crying

*Jumps from a near by tree into this one*
Sometimes I hate humans. But there are good humens as well as bad humans.

I wasn't always a neko. I was born human but then I was in a mad science accident. Everyone started treating me differently after that. Where I came from non-humans were badly discriminated aginst. I never understood why anyone would discriminate. But suddenly I hated discrimination more then ever. I learned martial arts to defend myself aginst human extremists. But my parents and I couldn't take it anymore and we had to move away to where things weren't as bad. My parents were still human but thay wouldn't let me go alone.

Hundreds of years ago my family on my mother's side sealed an apocalyptic demon. But recently a demonic cult discovered that if thay eliminate the bloodline that sealed the demon thay could break the seal. I started receiving news of deaths of family members. Then my mother and I were attacked by a demonic assassin. with martial arts and my cat like agility I managed to kill the assassin. But for my mother it was was too late. She had received a mortal wound. She died in my arms that night. Her last words to me were "You must live". Now I am the last of the bloodline and I train hard to live for sake of the world.  

Crystal Void

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:28 pm
Firetiger nods at Crystal. "Sometimes I hate humans too. How are there good ones? From what ya said, they all sound bad. 'Cept fer maybe your parents..." She looks at the sky for a while, thinking. Then, her eyes seemingly flaming once again, "How 'bout the three of us stop these evil humans, forever?" She unsheathes her claws menacingly. Her voice like gravel, Firetiger says, "I don't think those humans bring any good to this world."

[Being an evil neko is fun 3nodding ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:19 am
Hi! Im new here. Im a friend of crystal's from out side the guild. she told me about this place.  

Venus Joy

Crystal Void

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:27 am
Hi Venus! welcome to Nekobito Haven.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:04 pm
Hi! Sorry my post up there ^^ -prolly one of the first ones ya saw here- was 'bout... um... that. sweatdrop So uh welcome!  

firetiger42
Crew

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:31 am
Venus Joy
Hi! Im new here. Im a friend of crystal's from out side the guild. she told me about this place.
hihi! 3nodding yew should go make an intro/welcome thread in that subforum too! then we can get to know Venus bettah 4laugh  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff