Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply •|x|•The Four Elements RP(OPEN and ACCEPTING)•|x|•
West Th'estal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:54 am
If your character is in a city of area in West Th'estal, post in this thread.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:25 pm
Ignis woke just before the Sun had completely broken over the horizon. His pet wolf was sitting beside his bed when he woke and jumped up to greet him a good morning.

Hello Ignis! You're finally awake! the huge red wolf was now on top of the King and licking his face.

"Hey! Get down boy! Let me wake up." he pushed the wolf off and stood up. He walked over to his desk. As he sat down he noticed his clothes laid out on the table beside the large desk. He pulled on the light shirt and then placed his armored breast plate over it. After placing his armored plate over the light shirt he pulled his tunic over that. The tunic was red and had a black circle with a flame in it. His light pants were covered with shin plates and then a heaver pair of pants which were black. He then summoned a servant to place his red cape on his shoulders.

He almost ran down the stone stairs trying to keep up with Demon. When they reached the dining room he was out of breath and had to sit down. After he regained his breath he had his usual breakfast of ham, eggs, and toast. Then he set out for his morning run with Demon.

Pools of Crimson Tears

Venus of the Crows

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:20 am
The sun peeking through the leaves and branches of the tree woke Dazryu up. He groaned and tried to go back to sleep, but it was futile; the sun would only get stronger, and there would be no more sleep for him.

He jumped out of the tree and landed on the ground. Before he had a chance to do anything else, he heard a high-pitched cry from above him. He did not flinch even as the hawk flew only inches above his head. He held out his arm so that the raptor could perch.

Dazryu had sent the bird with a message to the thieves' guild only a few days before, and he assumed that there would be a message in reply. He checked the tube on the birds back for a message, and there was one. It was only one word.

Krastia.

"Looks like I have some traveling to do," he told himself as he threw the bird back up into the air.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:44 pm
As Ignis made his way to the perimeter of the castle's wall he happened to see his wife, the Fire Queen, cross into her study. He turned, with Demon by his side, and followed his wife. As he turned into her room he put his hand to his side and Demon sat. He then sent a small tounge of fire that went swirling around her head. "How are you this morning? I noticed that you were up early this morning." his wife turned with his voice. "I am fine. Did you send the message?" "Yes I did. She should have received it by now. The Earth King is sending some one to speak for him. We will probally make plans to attack the Airr Kingdom then." He looked at his wife who nodded.  

Pools of Crimson Tears

Marshmallow Crescendo

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:21 pm

The fire was merciless. The firewood in the forge snapped & crackled, throwing sparks down on the floor. The room itself was at least 38 degrees Celsius, but the blacksmiths in the shop were used to it. Sweat poured down their foreheads, products of both the head & the long, dull work of beating metal.

There was one blacksmith who was currently working on forging a standard-issue military sword, made for the front-line soldiers of the Fire tribe's warriors. Her blonde hair was held up in two pigtails, slightly curly at the ends. A thick silver headband was wrapped around her forehead, keeping the sweat away from her bangs. Her left green eye focused on the sword with determination, targeting the best angles to attack the metal with the hammer. A black eye patch covered her other eye.

Oh, hell. I've been working all morning. I need a freakin' break, she thought.

The blonde put down the hammer & the sword, & removed her thick rawhide gloves. "Oi!" she called out to one of the other workers. "Wes! I'm taking a break!"

"Eh? Are yeh done with it alreadeh?" answered a gruff old man with a bushy gray beard, who was tending the fire.

"Not yet. I still have to feed it to the pigeons two more times, so it'll take a while."

The old man sighed. "Seriously, the King's ginna be pissed. Didn't he say he wanted that done bah tomorrow?" He turned to her, placing his hands on his hips. "Yeh can't anger 'im, Sunaki."

"Oh, shut your trap," she scoffed, rolling her eyes (or rather, just her left one). "You just can't finish a good sword in two weeks! I'm rushing it as it is!" The girl took off the rest of her protective gear & set it down next to her work station. "I'm going. See ya, old fart." With that, she grinned cheesily, waved to the old man, & left the shop.

The cool air outside contrasted greatly with the sweltering heat of the shop. Untying her headband, Sunaki strolled down the streets of Toolm, headed for the bar at the edge of town.

•|x|•The Four Elements RP(OPEN and ACCEPTING)•|x|•

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games