Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Ninja Records (Character Profiles)
Kinuta Zashi (-------, Gennin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Doc Holiday ll

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:59 pm
Name- Kinuta Zashi

Appearance: (ill try to get a picture as soon as i can)
Wears bandages covering half the left side of his head and wears a sound headband to the side of his head. Also on his forehead there are tribal tattoos running along his hair and going down his neck. From the hair thats sticking out is black and in wild looking spikes. On both of his arms there are the melody arms devise that his brother Dosu had except he has two one on each arm. He wears a shirt like his brother except that is pitch black and he wears a camo pattern pants with white and black designs on it.

Chakra Element: Sound

Chakra color- Bright electric green

Bijuu:

Demon Powers:

Village:Otogakure

Clan:Kinuta clan

Bloodline:The melody arms which are grafted onto all members of the Kinuta clan are his only bloodline traits. Sense they are made by a strong metal that helps focus Chakra they can be used to block simple attacks like some won throwing a kunai. Also they increase the wearers physical strength for as large as his Chakra is.(for example some won who doesn't have a lot of Chakra they wont increase there strength as much)
The last thing about them is because of the material they are made out of absorbs Chakra they can be used to store Chakra and then be taken out later.

Ninjutsu Techniques:

Henge no Jutsu, 変化の術, literally "Transformation Technique"
Bunshin no Jutsu, 分身の術, literally "Clone Technique"

Genjutsu Techniques:
Oto Genkaku no Jutsu-lieraly sound illusion, basically manipulates sound waves to go into opponents inner ear and make them see things. Also has not master this jutsu yet so only able to make basic illusions but when mastered not only will they see things but there body will slowly become paralyzed.

Taijutsu Techniques:
Nibai Oto Kiri- double sound drill-only c ranked jutsu and i must hit the opponent to activate the sound on my melody arms which would cause the sound vibrations to travel through the water in there body and into there inner ear and it causes nausea, dizziness, hallucinations, and if not treated over time paralysis.

Weapons:
melody arms
Kunai
Weapon Technique:
Melody arms partially increase strength and give off sound waves when struck.

Items:

Missions Completed:

E:
D:
C:
B:
A:
S:

Biography:
Was born in the Kinuta clan of the sound village. His grandfather was Dosu who was killed by Gaara and he was inspired by him. He was trained to fight with sound as per tradition of the Kinuta clan he received a Melody arm but instead of one he requested two. Ever sense he was young he was inspired to be a strong enough ninja and eventually become the Otokage and clear its name for havening criminals as leaders and make the other villages recognize an official Otokage.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:16 pm
Well, it seems decent, but I think you should run it through a spell check and make sure that you clan is accepted if your going to keep it, other then that I can't realy see anything that stands out to much as being off or bad...

Oh, I didn't know what was posted below this >.<  

VVLB

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ninja Records (Character Profiles)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers