Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Wouldn't it be interesting..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:00 pm
...if bella ended up leaving Edward and forgetting about Jacob because she found someone else... lets pretend here...

(lets play a game)

(this might sound totally unreal but stay with me I have tons of friends that have gone through this)

Okay, what if one night bella got drunk at a party (we're pretending that for some reason she went without edward) and woke up next to another boy? got pregnant? fell in love with said boy? (okay this last part is unlikely..but we're pretending ANYTHING can happen)

I know people who have had this happen to them... it totally ruins the relationship they have with their current significant other. Oh sad huh? Anyway, just wanted to throw that out there.. what do you guys think would happen if one of these scenarios happened to Bella? thoughts?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:44 pm
...the series would have no interest to me after that.
And Bella isn't even a party person- but i guess this is your paralle universe so let's see....
Bella would freak out. She'd probably be pissed at said boy and storm out the room crying.
She'd be embarassed.
Live in denial.
Edward would probably would find out somehow cuz of Alice or something, and feel sorry for her and maybe try to help Bella.
Bella would go into hysterics and ask Edward to go to bed with her...
Edward might give in, but probably won't because he would technically take advantage of her vaulnerablity....He might even want to kill the boy...(haha I'm on a roll)
Bella would soon find out she's pregnant, find the boy and i guess somehow fall in love with the him? I don't know how. Oh, the boy could be Jacob's cousin. He'd be similar to Jacob but normal. wink
She falls in love with him cause she won't have to worry about being killed by angry vampires and not worrying about Jacob trying to seduce her.
They get married causing both Edward and Jacob pain and they both work together to take out Bella's baby's daddy. ^_^
I took a stab in the dark with that one.  

Aqua Anjel

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:50 pm
Aqua Anjel
...the series would have no interest to me after that.
And Bella isn't even a party person- but i guess this is your paralle universe so let's see....
Bella would freak out. She'd probably be pissed at said boy and storm out the room crying.
She'd be embarrassed.
Live in denial.
Edward would probably would find out somehow cuz of Alice or something, and feel sorry for her and maybe try to help Bella.
Bella would go into hysterics and ask Edward to go to bed with her...
Edward might give in, but probably won't because he would technically take advantage of her vulnerably....He might even want to kill the boy...(haha I'm on a roll)
Bella would soon find out she's pregnant, find the boy and i guess somehow fall in love with the him? I don't know how. Oh, the boy could be Jacob's cousin. He'd be similar to Jacob but normal. wink
She falls in love with him cause she won't have to worry about being killed by angry vampires and not worrying about Jacob trying to seduce her.
They get married causing both Edward and Jacob pain and they both work together to take out Bella's baby's daddy. ^_^
I took a stab in the dark with that one.

haha I like it! right on, normal life for bella.. (then.. because edward and jake are in so much pain.. they turn to each other..for comfort..rawr heart lol heck yea!)  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games