MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:08 pm
This is a Roleplay between and Lil Raziel. ^^ We could use a Kain, but please ask me for details on the roleplay first.

‘You would save THEM? These unworthy wretches that do nothing but slowly kill this world? These humans, these cattle, these weaklings?!’ Fire spilled from the black orifice of the evil creature fighting against his adversary for control.

Two ancient creatures locked in an age-old battle between good and evil.

‘…I would.’

One would save.

‘You disgust me Ueillì…It’s amazing you have been reduced to this. How sad is it that you have to lower yourself to their level? The level that pagan, Jesus did to stoop so low as to save a race that didn’t give any ounce of care for their ‘messiah’?’

The other would destroy.

‘You don’t know me very well Vazelè.’ The benevolent one of the two beasts strained against the acidic chains wrapped around his wrists as he pushed back against Vazelè. Bony claws were locked together with the opposing pair of soft-gentle ones.
White eyes blazed open and Ueillì drew his head back and blasted Vazelè in the face with the bright beam of light.

‘UEILLÍ!!!’

The King of Oblivion could feel so much agony. The pain settled in his eon-old bones and he screeched loudly. ‘AGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!’ Black voids stared into the glowing face of his enemy and he weakly slithered to his feet. Vazelé’s bony neck cricked, giant rusty staples made an awful creaking noise, and then he snapped his head to the left side and then back again to the right.

‘You would…you would always stoop so low. Just like before…’

‘…I know. That is what makes part of me human.’ Uellì remarked softly. His gentle claws came up to touch his heart. ‘This is what makes me invincible to your hatred and dark vibes.’

Vazelè crouched down on all fours and his hook-ended tail snapped out from underneath his cloak like a striking viper. ‘Then I’ll rip it out of you like the hateful monster I am.’ He was gone in mere nanoseconds before he reappeared behind Ueillì and his tail lashed out at him.

Ueillì caught it with ease and in anger, snapped his enemy’s tail off like it was a twig. He added more salt to Vazelè’s wounded pride. His tail was his ego and Uellì had damaged it. That was the last straw and he roared in Uellì’s face.

“RAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEERRRRGHHH!!!!”
Vazelè came at Uellì with his devilish weapon brandished. The scythe, made out of a crooked spine, was raised over his head and Vazelè darted towards his adversary. The sharp metal in the weapon gleamed wickedly as it was brought towards Uellì’s face and just before it struck him, it shattered.

In the end…only one would prevail.

A coffin…is supposed to be the final resting place for a dead body.

A tomb is what houses the coffin.

A crypt is what you protect the coffin with.

But who shall protect us from what lies within the coffin?

The dangerous thing was what resided inside said coffin. Rationally: Dead bodies didn’t just get up and leave their rightful resting place. The corpse within was not exactly a dead body.

A creature so dark and twisted could never be permitted to leave his prison-his coffin. He had been imprisoned within the wretched confinement since ancient times. The whole entire period he was within the claustrophobic confinement, he began to claw against it twist and writhe within it. This caused it to rattle from deep within the crypt. It wasn’t long before the crypt underneath the city suddenly cracked from the outside and the tomb’s lid burst open as the coffin rose from its prison. Long ago the Salvations had built the crypt, to keep the beast within from engulfing the lands in foreboding darkness that could not even be compared to the sinister personality of Lucifer. The Damnations had a quarrel long ago with Lucifer over who should control the dark lands and who belonged suffering in Oblivion.

They waged war…hundreds of thousands were slaughtered by the Damnations. The Damnations were unlike Lucifer’s army, who were skilled with the ways of darkness. The Damnations were far better at fighting. They played dirty, they spied, and they regenerated their broken limbs and torn ligaments when they were cut off. Their weak spot was clearly never found since neither of the races had ever been exposed to light. However; it was believed that unlike Lucifer’s minions, the Damnations literally fried in sunlight. The light would disintegrate any part of their body wherever the light touched them.

Ueillì couldn’t take it. He could no longer bare the destruction of so many lives; Ueillì collided with the King of Oblivion to protect everything from any further obliteration. It was a fierce battle of the two. It wasn’t until the last moment of the battle that the leader called upon the strength of the light within that thrived in sunlight and he sealed the beast and his three generals away into their Oblivion and erected the crypt to keep the beast within.

~

In the dark slums of the city…the coffin burst from the deep dark soil beneath the city. And it was in the center of the slums three other coffins burst from the ground. Chained just like their master’s. It wasn’t until the heavy iron chains suddenly cracked and rusted as the coffin door of the largest vessel was ripped off and the stench of rotted bone marrow and old blood and clearly a deathly stench so grim it even made some of the nuisance demons shrink back in fear.

A bony set of four fingered claws reached out from inside the coffin and wrenched itself forward. The hooded creature’s body was encased in chains and many different seals, to which the ink was running off in corroded torrents of black ooze. The tiny red dots for pupils resided in a voice of black irises and corneas that stared out at the small group of vampires that had gathered around to view what was going on. The creature’s pupils grew to their tiniest slits and it crept forward from the fallen coffin. There were murmurs and whispers of trouble amongst the vampires until the hooked tail snaked forward with a rusted thick hook attached to the end, dripping with venom and the tiniest bit of acid to burn flesh and tear through skin.

When the creature was suddenly approached behind by a delinquent that got to close, a swipe of the tail had split him in half and the chains that encased the brute’s body, suddenly broke off as it spread a set of ragged, bone-like wings and the hood was thrown back to reveal the skull face of Vazelé, the King of Oblivion. After so many millennia and centuries of being sealed away the thin reptile-like features never left him and his snake-like tongue dripped out of its mouth as it crouched down like the ravenous beast it was and began to ravage the corpse of the vampire it had just killed, devouring the organs rabidly and tearing open the liver as it drank down the acids in the stomach of the vampire, inhaled the intoxicating smell from the gall bladder and swallowed the liver whole.

The bony set of antlers attached to its head was actually his ears as he turned to the horrified crowd of nuisance vampires and let out a blood-curdling screech.

The three other coffins surged from their respectful places in the alleyways and Vazele’ ripped the chains off them, clothed in nothing but his ragged druid’s cloak. The chains immediately melted at the touch of his claws and each door to the coffins swung off its hinges. And hisses and moans could be heard from within. From the first coffin a soldier, clad in rusted armor that was once pristine, emerged. Hair that used to be a blinding white, was now turned a dull stain of dirt white instead, stained at the bangs with crimson red, the tiny dots for glowing green eyes stared out at the vampires with a rusted jagged sword in hand, what was left of the soldier’s white wings burst forward from his back in streams of crimson metallic white, stained in rust and blood.

Innotio, The Sky of Oblivion.

The coffin on the left had a handsome young man emerge from in it. His metallic violet armor proved the tempting handsome creature a physical protection as he stepped forward in a thin set of metal boots and chest armor. A brilliant curved rapier blade made of ivory drawn in his hand. The dark purple gloves on his hands were drawn all the way up to his shoulders and he had long periwinkle locks that one side fell over his set of pale pink eyes. A sinister smile so dazzling that he was even attracted to himself in the most sinful of ways…even if he knew it was irrational to think of himself that way.

Ralcosel, The Vanity of Oblivion.

The final coffin in the center was alit soon with blue flames, and the lad that surged out from within, took slow steps out in an orange fire mail that had been stitched together rather poorly all over, it was covered in brown spots. He wore some kind of dirty white long sleeved body shirt underneath, had short aqua colored locks that stuck out from underneath a tattered orange cap atop his head.
Sharp teeth split into a grin of insanity as glowing blue-green eyes stared out at the crowd of vampires in dangerous glee. And a wicked set of tri-tipped twin blades was in each gloved hand. And in the center of the stitched up shirt, the symbol of an eye dripping a tear and three points above it (like eyelashes) was glowing a greedy color of black-blue.

Elelan, The Flame of Oblivon.

These were the ones of Oblivion…or what was left of them. And now that these warriors and their master had returned…all hell was about to breath loose.

“Ahhh….” Innotio and The Flame of Oblivion hissed in unison.

“Shall we bury them in their own corpses now master?” Ralcosel asked.

A bony finger was pointed all around at the citizens before in the blink of an eye he had already signaled the Flame of Oblivion, and the Damnation lad had sliced the screaming victims open.

“I…so love…War.”

“A genocide Master?” Ralcosel said with an alluring chuckle.

“More like Obliteration…Faithful servant.” The rasping voice said with a hint of amusement.

“Come my soldiers…we…will contact our old friend’s son and tell him of our plan.”

“To war.” Ralcosel said peacefully. “I so…adore your dark plan master.”

“Stop using flattery to suck up and come along…”

“Right then, Innotio…Elelan. Come.”

The Sky of Oblivion and the The Flame of Oblivion seemed to follow like lapdogs at Ralcosel’s side behind their master.

~(Fin Part 1)

‘Did you hear?’

‘Hear what?’

‘About Ariel Baker?’

‘You mean the 2nd top honors student here? No, what happened?’

‘She got into a fight today.’

‘AN HONOR STUDENT? In a FIGHT?’

‘Well, she won.’

‘How? Who did she beat up?’

‘It wasn’t about beating somebody up, it was more of the fact she was…inappropriately spoken to and harassed by Mr. Doll.’

‘The star football player? Again? That boy’s been nothing but trouble for the poor girl lately. Both him and his little arm candy.’

The guidance counselors were talking again.

Logan was in the nurse’s office getting treated for his broken nose, and he would later have to be referred to a hospital to get it fixed. Of course, who would have thought that the football star was a sissy with the whole issue of it?

“OWWWWW!!!!”

‘I think we should put her some extra curricular activities. So he won’t bother anymore. Teachers are crawling all over the places in activities like drama club.’

‘I heard Miss Baker can sing very well. She hardly does, and I think she should let others know she’s not some bookwork behind a glass door.’

~

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!” She nearly screamed at the drama club teacher. Mr. Anders was wincing. “Well…they said it would be good for you.”

“I don’t want everyone to know I can sing!” In the middle of the auditorium pacing back and forth on the stage frantically, a wreck. A mess of dirt blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail and a pair of fogged up glasses on her face from her tears. “Then I’ll be the whole laughing stock of the popular cliques and crap.” She growled.

“They’re not even in drama club Ariel.”

“I don’t care.” A sneaker slammed down on the stage and she sighed, picking it back up and putting it back on her foot. Glancing down at the sneakers, the senior student sighed. ‘I really need to get a new pair. But I need to find a job and a decent pay to actually take care of myself since dad won’t do it. And mom’s too busy having ‘meetings’ at work.’

“Just try Ariel, no one is going to laugh at you.”

She was the geek, not really an attractive girl but she had a pretty face. A freckle faced little girl, who wouldn’t hesitate to put a spike in your foot if you were nasty to her. She didn’t take that kind of inhumane attitude people assumed she could take. She wasn’t one to give into peer pressure.

“Please? I guarantee that nobody will laugh. You have a beautiful voice.”

She was chewing on her lip, stretching out the fabrics of her musty green sweater that was oversized on her, and making her knee bounce up and down slightly.

Adjusting her glasses, Ariel sighed. “I…Fine. I’ll do it. But if you’re wrong Mr. Anders…I’m gonna deflate all the footballs on the football team and defile the boys’ locker room.”

~

It was now that she had to carry her books back to her locker after school when a door slammed open in front of her and Logan scowled, from the nurse’s office window. “I’m gonna get you back for this.”

“Try and I’ll put a serious dent in your football scholarship. I know what you hide in your locker down there. And it’s not pain relievers.”

How did she know about his exercise meds?

Ariel had ways. Sure, she was a good kid, got good grade, aced every subject, but she had some dark ways into messing with people who messed with her. It was a perfect chance to ruin a perfect ticket for Logan.

“You do…and I’ll ruin your life.”

“Haven’t you done that enough already?”

“Got your brother sent away didn’t I? For good ya know…he’s not gonna come back.”

“And? Doesn’t mean I can’t kick you where it hurts the most…or break your nose again.”

Logan covered his hands over his face. “NOT THE FACE!”

“Yeah…I thought so. Wuss.” She sneered, walking away.

“You keep it up Baker, I’m gonna get you yet. I’m gonna ruin your life even more than before. I SWEAR it…”

She could not deny it though. He could…and she knew it. Clutching the books closer, she walked quickly. “He could always expose me for the low citrus levels in my blood. Say I have some sort of contagious disease…” She mumbled. “No…he’ll do worse.”

"Where's a miracle when you need one?"

'Master...'

'We've found her....'

~~~~~~~~~~

It was after school when Ariel began to have a funny feeling about walking home. Not that the feeling of embarrassment arose when Logan Doll proudly proclaimed with ignorance of her feelings Ariel was still a virgin at her young adolescent age. When nobody laughed, Ariel had spoken up about how much Logan bragged about having sex it would have made you wonder if he bragged to hide having an STD. (Which on a side note, sexually transmitted diseases are NOT funny. Just to bear in mind this is for mock humor of a bully.)

Also, on another note, Brooke Withers looked thinner and paler than usual.

“Hey…” Ariel said with concern after Cassie left her ‘following’ friend with a stuck up snort.

Brooke only looked at Ariel with said eyes of a hound dog. Her dark chocolate tresses seeming less bouncy and curly today. “What do you want?”

“You look kind of sickly, you all right?”

As if something had struck the other girl with pain she dropped her purse with shaking hands and glanced at Ariel with a quivering lip. “Am I…fat?”

Kneeling down to pick up the fallen accessory, the bookworm’s brow rose. “No, you’ve always had a decent weight of 91 pounds. And now…you looked like you dropped about 10. Did Cassie say something to you?”

Looking around warily for her ‘idol’, Brooke grasped Ariel’s hand and led her around to the back of the school. “I didn’t want to say, I’m afraid to tell her…”

“Tell her what?” Ariel asked bluntly.

“Tell her to not run my life. She keeps telling me I’m chubby; I’m fat, that I need to get liposuction…But…the truth is she’s making me lose weight. Baker,” the dark hair girl grasped Ariel’s sweater with fear. “She has blackmail on me!”

“What kind of blackmail? I keep secrets pretty darned well. You know I don’t tell people unless it’s truly a concern of life, emotional problems, or death.”

“In 7th grade…you and I went to school together.”

“Tch. That’s for sure.”

“Well…I don’t think you knew I was me back then…because I wasn’t around at recess and lunch.”

“Right…”

“Well…Cassie…she knows…”

“Knows what!” Ariel whispered with irritation.

“I got liposuction in 7th grade!” Brooke sobbed.

“WOW! You look great!” Ariel said with honesty.

“I know! I know! But I’ve been chowing down too much on comfort foods during my period andandCassie thinks I’m getting fat!”

“Do you exercise during your period?”

“Yes.”

“Okay, then just tell her off. “

“It’s not that simple…”

“Come on Brooke. Cassie’s a b***h. You and I both know it. She thinks she’s the queen of the entire high school. And you’re only second to her. She wants to get to you, try to mess with your head. You’re not fat. End of story. Tell her that she can take that blackmail and shove it up her anorexic a**.”

Brooke sniffled. “But what if“

“No, don’t look at the pessimistic sides. Be positive. You need to stand up to her. Fight your battle. I can only stand to the side and be there for support. Okay? And if she has blackmail, ask her to prove her evidence. The worst she can do is spread rumors. And if she does, take an active turn and go to the principal.”

“But Baker, you know better than I do that they don’t deal with that kind of stuff!” Brooke exclaimed tearfully.

“Not anymore. They HAVE to deal with bullying now. Assholes that just sit back and watch won’t get paid if they don’t do anything about it. Teachers and school faculty are supposed to be there to take care of that problem. DO SOMETHING! Go around at lunch, take a poll on his school bullying is a problem. Talk to the computer club, math club, science club, even other kids that look like they might have the same problem. But don’t just sit there and be one of the mute people on the crowd. You’re above Cassie. Start your own club. One that’s against bullying. Size doesn’t make up for numbers. Numbers over power size. Don’t approach Cassie directly, and if she DOES have blackmail…you don’t need her as a friend.”

The other girl sniffled, wiping her eyes as she took her purse back from Ariel. “Can you not mention this to anyone?”

“Like I said. I keep others’ secrets to myself. That’s what…friends do.”

Before Ariel could say anything else, Brooke hugged her tightly. “Thank you…you’re…you’re really not that bad. You’re a nice person…”

“Hey, no problem.”

“I’m sorry I wasn’t nice to you for those years.”

“It’s okay.”

“No, really. I want to make it up to you. Take you to the mall or something. Get you some decent clothes.”

“I wish I could. I got exams to study for.”

“OH! When are they!”

“After Thanksgiving break.”

“Ah! I better go study then too! I don’t want to repeat 10th grade!” As Brooke hurried off she called out. “THANKS ARIEL!”

“You’re welcome!”

She had just about turned around the face the school's backdoors when she was met with an unfamiliar sight of three indiduals in white druid cloaks. Each hood was pulle dup so she really couldn't see their faces. "Uhhh...Are you guys looking for a monastery?"

"Shhh..." The one in the center whispered and pressed a finger to Ariel's forehead where she immediately drew her eyes closed and was left unconscious.

engulfed in a string of light she disappeared from sight and was upon the center of the pillars in the northern region of Nosgoth. Where the snow fell cold...

'They've interfered...' Ralcosel hissed.

'Ueilli'....' Vazele' hissed.

Ooc; And you can make up the part about Raziel's weird dreams. okay?(Fin.)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:32 pm
'History... abhors... a paradox.'

It had all been for nothing, all of his efforts, the free will they had said was his and his alone, Janos Audron's sacrifice - all wasted! Raziel could've died from shame for failing Janos, not being able to return the heart of darkness to him, and he wanted to die to get away from the despair he felt in the knowledge that all along it had been his destiny to be devoured by the soul reaver. He did not know why Kain had saved him from becoming the ravenous entity trapped inside the blade for all eternity, but he didn't care... in fact, he didn't care about anything anymore; all hope had left him the moment he had shifted into the spectral realm for the final time, never to return to Nosgoth - that was how he would exercise his so called free will... ironic really...

From the spot he had landed after his encounter with Kain, that was where he would stay.... not moving... not opening his eyes... not even feeding. Though, not much was required to sustain oneself in the spectral realm. Occasionally a Sluagh would come and inspect his motionless form, barely clinging to life, but the scavenger would take one sniff before moving on, as if Raziel's soul was so weak that it was beyond detectable. He was no more than a statue in that dank, miserable place. The only thing he could do was sleep and that was a release enough for him, almost as good as the death he longed for...

To die, to sleep... to sleep... perchance to dream... ay, there's the rub...!

Dreams... He had been having dreams lately and they had been coming more frequent, and though he didn't quite understand what they meant, they felt encouraging, like a strong voice telling him to do... something... to get up? No, he couldn't possibly! Perhaps it was Elder God playing tricks on him? Trying to lure him into coming back... he never wanted to go back... he wished everyone would just leave him be...  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:11 am
The voices continued to whisper in his head. It was as if a message was being conveyed to the poor wraith, until an invisible entity smacked him awake and a tiny ball of green light was buzzng back and forth in front of poor Raziel. 'Your visions will not cease unless you listen to what I have to tell you.'

'Should you fail to ignore my request than you will never achieve what I hope will both help you and I. You must seek out 'The Light' here in Nosgoth. 'The Light' of my kind is precious to us and must now fall into the wrong hands. We have chosen you Raziel, because of the purity of your heart. Your spirit remains untouched by the evil in these lands that wreaks its way through every human being bent on massacre and genocide of the vampiric kind. Should you choose to ignore this request, you'll be doomed to become the Elder God's slave or have your soul disapated into the Reaver. Do you understand this? Do you? I'm giving you a third option in this matter. Find and Protect 'The Light' and you will be free from the clutches of the Reaver and your false god.' The little ball of light prophesized to him. 'You understand this? And how you will know what 'The Light' is? It will stand out from all the other pathetic, hateful humans in these lands. And I mean, stand out much more than any normal human here would...Now...' The light suddenly zapped energy and strength back into the wraith. 'Go before The King of Oblivion finds 'The Light first. Or before I nag you to get going!'

It smacked him in the face. 'GET...UP!'

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:08 pm
Raziel blinked, weakly lifting his head and wondering if he was still dreaming. What was this thing and what did it want of him? It explained itself, but he still had no clue of it's intentions, he didn't trust it.

"Pure... hearted?... ha, that's a laugh..." Raziel said in a voice, hoarse from lack of use, his bright eyes going dim once again as if talking was an effort in itself, letting out a laboured breath before speaking again. "... I believe you've been mislead, I can't help you... I can't even help myself..." he began drifting off again, part of him almost wishing that the being's words were true, though he knew it was impossible for his soul to be saved...

The wraith's eyes snapped open, glowing brighter than ever as he felt the restorative energy flowing through him like a dam breaking. He gasped, clutching his chest, not use to this sudden feeling of awareness, his senses feeling like they were in overdrive. He snarled at the thing when it struck him again, not painfully, but it was more annoying than anything.

"Why... why are you here? How do you know of me? Answer!" he snapped, but only ended up coughing, still needing time to regain his voice. "If you're just trying to use me, I swear, you'll regret it..." he hissed, glaring up at the ball of green light, very tempted to swat it like a bug.  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:21 pm
'A thank you would have sufficed. but your being awake and alert is progress. Now, Reaver of Souls, it's not in my nature to use people as pawns. Im not a 'false' god, a manipulative wizard or whatever, or even a cunning and jealous maker. Pardon my reference in bringing up the past. It's in my nature to choose an individual guardian to protect 'The Light'. I assume you either you were using selective listening...' The ball slowly made its way around Raziel in a circle. 'Or you didn't hear what I said before. I'm offering a third option in your destiny. A Loophole. Understand? Comprende'? Parle' vou Francois?'  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:52 pm
Raziel didn't really appreciate this creature's insolence, but he nodded. "I was listening and I did understand, I'm just not one who easily trusts - you should know that if you know me as well as you claim to." He replied, watching inquisitively as the ball of light circled him.

"What are you exactly...?"  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Atrum unum

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:30 pm
((I would like tp be kain, i just like to ask just in case, just post back w an awnser))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:14 am
Atrum unum
((I would like tp be kain, i just like to ask just in case, just post back w an awnser))

Hatter barely comes on Gaia, so this rp is pretty much dead, though I did rp with her via text messages, her cell phone was a b***h and it barely sent my messages and once it did, I usually had to leave. I'm a really busy person but I do manage to post on gaia (since it doesn't eat my posts stare )

But if you want to start a new rp, I'd be happy too ^^ But realize, I probably won't be able to post everyday, maybe every other day for a bit, and also as you can tell from my post. I AM A GRAMMAR NAZI XD I don't mind honest typos and mistakes but when people are using u to say you and using '*' to symbol actions, it bugs me since I put so much effort into my posts.

So yes, if you you're alright with all this, I'd be happy to rp with your Kain ^^  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:28 am
o-O SARA! This ish zeh loop! We can continue zeh roleplay on here! XDD WE CAN!!!

You just gave me a great idear!! Whoo!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:41 pm
MadxHatterxTeapot
o-O SARA! This ish zeh loop! We can continue zeh roleplay on here! XDD WE CAN!!!

You just gave me a great idear!! Whoo!!

We can?? O-O cause that would be great! XD it's just hard to rp by phone because I'm busy and it takes up too much time and keeps on eating my posts XD;;

Mind you, Ariel and Raziel can't exactly be... erm... intimate here >///>;; but I would be so happy if we can continue it here so I don't feel so pressured to post everyday XD;;  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:59 pm
Absolutely! 8D

Yush. It's your post by the way. Ariel just went to get this book where she found Nosgoth in it. XD Any ideas on what we should have the bad guys do? Or do you want Ariel and Raziel to continue their relationship as boyfriend and girlfriend for a while?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:16 pm
(( They'll be boyfriend and girlfriend with implied sexual relations >w> since you can't rp that stuff here XD;; ))

Raziel was flipping through the world history book when he heard Ariel call to him and his eyes widened in surprise. "You mean... there's a book on Nosgoth here?" he asked, coming up beside her to see what she had found.  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:23 pm
She had just reached to pull it out when a hand had suddenly clamped down upon her wrist and Logan Doll slid out from where he was behind the bookshelf. "Well, well, isn't it nice to see you again Baker?" the typical jock of her school asked with a sneer. "I heard talk you got yourself a little...boyfriend. I told you that's my job."

"You know I can break the rest of you nose too if you want Logan. I'm not afraid to, and Raziel here is an exchange student."

"What kind of name is that? Sounds like a fricking Taliban name if you ask me."

"Does he look muslim to you a*****e?" Ariel asked.

"You better watch it before I make up some story about your harassin' me Baker."

At this Ariel didn't hesitate to draw her fist back casually to make it look like she was trying to hand Raziel a not before she lashed it out forward and bopped her 'bully' in the nose again. The satisfying 'crick' of all of the nose bones busting out of place again gave Ariel some satisfaction as she grabbed the book and Raziel's hand.

"Run, let's go. We'll take the books with us and we can call the library to check them out later." Ariel said hurriedly. "Let's go before he decides to get back up from the pain."

The Pillars of Nosgoth - LoK Role Playing Centeral

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games