Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
the "Real" Bella Goth Poll

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you gotten the "Real" Bella Goth back?
  No, I haven't gotten the Real Bella back
  Yes, I have gotten the "Real" Bella back
  Who's Bella?
View Results

LOTR pro

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:59 am
Hi was just wonderin if anyone has gotten the "real" bella goth back and if ya did what did you do or what happened with her?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:40 pm
I did. I cheated to bring her to the lot using the "import sim" object downloaded with the Insiminator. I even had her remarry Mortimer and rejoin her family.

The downside is that she acts like a total stranger Sim. She has no memories of her family, and they have relationship scores of "0" with her, as if she's not really Bella. But she's got the same appearance and name, so technically it IS her.

Fin Raziel

Angel of Patience

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:21 am
Yes I got THE REAL BELLA back ... it was not easy.. but when I did.. i had her meet Mortimer.. worked their relationship to get em married same day... had em Try for baby and they had Bella Morticia! I'll get pics of her posted if you want. She is their REAL child because all the relationships are in tact.. she shows as sibling to Cassandra and the brother .. (Alexander?) and All the kids showed as family and memories to Bella and Bella had her memories of them. After I had gotten Bella back into the family by marrying Mortimer, I changed her from the Romance aspiration that the game had her on to Family Aspiration. It was alot of fun, and now Bella Morticia is in College. I was never able to have Mortimer and Bella have another child after her tho.. they try and then there is no option to woohoo again, but she never gets the belly bump for pregnancy. I think it's because I had done all the Marriage and try for first baby and had her give birth before I left the game, but after I came back she could never get pregnant again.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:20 pm
lol,i found the fake bella goth in strangetown & thought she was the real one.
it sucked i tried to move in her with the family, then i found out it ws just a phony.
):  

hippie couture

randomdinoninja

2,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:27 am
Yeah I did eventually get the real Bella back
But my game got restarted and now I have to do it all over again
crying

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:27 am
You wont ever be able to get the "real Bella" back with the memories that she should have. You can get the Bella that looks like her and has the same name, but not the memories sadly.  

Evoke Me

Fin Raziel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:37 pm
gnd mafia
lol,i found the fake bella goth in strangetown & thought she was the real one.
it sucked i tried to move in her with the family, then i found out it ws just a phony. ):

How is she fake? Is she a clone? I thought she was abducted and taken to Strange Town.

So someone's saying she DOES keep her relationship and memories? Which Bella is that, because I had him marry a Bella WITHOUT those things. o.o

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:38 pm
The Bella in Strangetown is NOT the real Bella, she's pretty much a clone. Her face is a little different, as are her personality and interests. I found a thread in the BBS, let me see if I can dig it up.

The only real way to get the true Bella back involves SimPE, knowledge of this tool and a fair bit of work. But I do know of a downloadable Pleasentview with the original Bella. I'll link to the MySim page that has the link to it. It also has links to a Pleasentview with Skip Broke, and a few other dead people.
Gragh, the guy has boycotted EA for some reason, so they're gone. But there is a way.

The Bella in Pleasentview, if you return her to Morty with Boolprop, has all her memories, but once you leave the lot, she's gone. Bammo. Gone. And not coming back, even if you try to boolprop her. SimPE might work but who knows?

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Umi_Goddess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:38 pm
YOU CAN GET BELLA BACK!?!!?! eek  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:00 am
Umi_Goddess
YOU CAN GET BELLA BACK!?!!?! eek
No, you can get a sim that looks like her and has the same name but it's not her. There isn't a way to get THE Bella back, she's gone *poof*.  

Evoke Me

Hae

Sparkly Dreamer

34,700 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:10 am

I saw a post somewhere that said that the Bella was indeed the real Bella Goth. Just a tricky way to get her back to being normal.

-----
Copy and pasted from post;
First go into the Strangetown neighborhood and make a new family or CAS, but there has to be at least one adult male in the family. Wait till Bella visits the lot, talk to her, and get her to fall in love with the male sim so that her relationship meters are both full. Propose to Bella to move in, then move her out of the house alone. Move her into the catalog and then move her into her own house. She must not meet any of the Goths. Allow her to meet Don Lothario and become best friends with him. Make sure both relationship meters with Don Lothario are full. Then invite Don Lothario to visit and look through the telescope. The real Bella will then be back.
-----

I haven't tried this yet but so can't wait to see what happens.

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games