Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Wifi League

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cursedfirefox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:13 pm
I know this was already brought up in the sub-forum but is there anybody who is willing to clean up the 2 wifi league sub-forums so this thing can start on time?

And is there an exact date yet for season two?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:43 pm
Do you seriously want the second season to start so soon? Sure the first season was great for a month, but now its just a pain in the a**.  

Deathguiser

cursedfirefox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:10 am
well in the sub-forum it says late march early april. And as long as we have COMMITTED teams this time it should be good.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:12 am
Good luck getting committed teams.

A 6-week long league would probably work out much better, since it wouldn't be nearly so long...

I really want to run the league, but I have a 10-page research paper due in 3 weeks...  

darkslasherX
Crew

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:31 pm
I say wait till the first days of summer..that way...well i dont think i have to say the rest  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:32 am
well that is true but then you would have to factor in people going on vacation and what not. So instead of not being available for 1 week your gone for like 2 or more.  

cursedfirefox

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:31 pm
I would kind of like to start early June, or maybe May (lawl pun) especially since with Brawl coming out pokemon playing will decrease even more during March/April  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games