Reply The BIONICLE Guild
Special place to buy sets?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hugh-T-Jass

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:34 pm
Does anyone here have a special place to buy their sets? I usually go out of state to a Toys R Us, cause no one knows me, and they have a great stock.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:49 am
Toys R us. They had the 2008 sets in October. ninja I also got Matoro Inika there, same year. I have a nice toy store. :3 Manassas, VA FTW.

I heard that the Tors R us where I am does that with a lot of collectibles. I've seen creepy middle-aged toy nuts all over, snagging new and old sets all over o_o

I also heard that Five Below has some older sets, too.  

Mozart Anarchy

Toa-Nuva

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:15 pm
An "Obletter" (German toy store chain) not far from here. In the beginning of February I finally got the 2008 sets. sweatdrop I also could go to a Lego store in our city, since sets are available there much earlier; but it's much more far away, much more expensive and in past I often bought there and parts were missing... (But the last times I bought there everything was alright.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:38 pm
For Summer Cans: COMIC CON!
And Lego Land In The Past...  

Yitsul

Romantic Gaian

kopakanui

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:31 pm
mainly toys r us (and where I live there is about five within driving distance, so if one dosent have what I want I just go to a different one)

but there is a toy store that sells new and used stuff that I go to and I can get the new stuff and buy big bags of bionicle for 20.00 dollars or less, and because of this store I have a pretty big collection.  
The BIONICLE Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games