Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply •|x|•The Four Elements RP(OPEN and ACCEPTING)•|x|•
The Never-Ending Ocean

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:01 pm
If your character is strolling along the beaches of the Never-Ending Ocean, please post in this thread.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:20 am
Kalasin stood there in the ocean knee deep in water. Her skirt was pulled up, so it didn't get wet. Closing her eyes Kalasin felt the oceanic breeze against her face. "Your highness, please come in, we need to go," said a servant girl. She stood at the water's edge. " Isn't it just breath-taking," she turned to the beach, and sighed. She knew that they were not comfortable with her being in the ocean. Kalasin was one of the few that wasn't deathly afraid of the ocean. "Lighten up, it's not like I went too deep this time. where does my mom want me?" She smiled, and put her shoes back on. "Your mother wants you to head to North Th'estal, and she will meet you in W'liss." A depressed look rose across Kalasin's face. " I guess Lake Egil'ol will have to wait, then," she muttered to herself. A guard came up with Sir behind him, and then helped her mount Sir. Once seated the guard handed her Kiki. "Thanks," putting Kiki in the riding cup in her saddle, Kalasin signaled that she was ready. The guards got into thier positions, and the group took off riding towards North Th'estal.  

Tru_callings

•|x|•The Four Elements RP(OPEN and ACCEPTING)•|x|•

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff