do u like jigglypuff?
  yes
  no
  PIKACHU!
View Results

lion_jericho_heart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:14 pm
what do you think of jigglypuff....
hes appeared in the first game..n made it to brawl..

but throughout the years...did you like jigglypuff?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:04 pm
Nope. Jigglypuff's exactly like Kirby in sooo many waaayysss.... Why keep her when she's a clone? My least played character list includes her. My most played characters are Fox and Falco, then Mewtwo.  

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150

Tremere Lich

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:17 pm
General Lea
Nope. Jigglypuff's exactly like Kirby in sooo many waaayysss.... Why keep her when she's a clone? My least played character list includes her. My most played characters are Fox and Falco, then Mewtwo.

How is Jiggs a clone? Because she looks the same as Kirby? The only similar moves I can think of are the downsmash and sort of the sidesmash. All the other moves are different. The move that look the same (like D-air) do completely different things, and all of their B moves are completely different in visuals/usage.

For the TC's question, Jigglypuff is okay. One of my friends mains her, so I'm almost always hit by W-o-P. Her inclusion doesn't really bother me; I support Pokemon in Brawl and would be devastated at her removal (much like when I found out Mewtwo was removed).  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:04 pm
Jigglypuff is cool.  

king Hippo

Hoboerik

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:41 pm
General Lea
She's round and pink, and floats. Other than that, she has completely different moves.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:19 am
General Lea

Saying Jiggly is a clone of Kirby is like saying Marth is a clone of Link because he uses a sword. Jiggly has a similar shape and color, but her moves are totally different. And having multiple jumps doesn't make a character a clone.  

Bralef

Super Smash Bros. Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff