Reply RPG
How Far We've Come *Metru Nui Post Cataclysm* *Literate*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mozart Anarchy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:37 pm
"Disasters are terrible things... They kill when they strike, they destroy, they terrify. But even more terrible is to know a disaster is approaching, and be unable to take action."
-- Scholar Anem, 5 BGC(Before Great Cataclysm)

Dume and the Toa Metru weren't the only ones who knew about the Great Cataclysm in advance.

In Ko-Metru, there was once a small band of Thinkers known as the Ragnarök Gazers. They had tracked the fates of over twelve thousand individuals from Metru Nui, and from these findings pieced together the disaster of the great city. When they presented these findings to Turaga Dume, shortly before the appearance of the "False" Toa, he flew into an odd rage and placed all five of the Ko-Matoran Scholars under house arrest.

Somehow, four of the five managed to get into unfortunate accidents.

The single remaining Ragnarök Gazer, named Endeh, was forced to escape alone.

And so, the end of the world has come, and gone.

Fast facts:
- This is set in the legitimate gap between the 2004 and 2005 storylines(the best in my opinion)

Rules:
- No Toa. For now, anyway. You'll be able to play the Metru/Hordika when they arrive.
- No Toa-like powers. In the canon universe, Matoran cannot use Great Kanohi or elemental powers.
- No taking control of other people's characters. :<
- You must have a good reason for surviving.
- Your character couldn't have known about The Great Cataclysm unless you were one of the Ragnarök Gazers. And Endeh's the only one who survived. :>

To clarify something, there may only be 5 people participating in the RP, including myself, but you may have as many character as you think you can juggle. Personally, I would stick to just two or three. You may also play official BIONICLE Characters, when it becomes fit for them to come into the role-play. A list of said characters, as well as their status regarding playability, is at the bottom of the post. You may also "reserve" such official characters. They will show up next to your name on the player list, but in gray until they are active.

~Next few posts reserved~  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:42 pm
OC Sign-up:
(All feilds mandatory. :<)
Name:
Nationality:
Appearance(Can be sprite or detailed description):
Personality:
Reason for surviving:

(PM all profiles to me)

Approved Players:
1. BeadedSerpent

Quote:
Name: Endeh
Nationality: Ko
Appearance(Can be sprite or detailed description): Sand-blue Hau, white torso, sand-blue feet and hands. Nothing atypical for a Ko-Matoran. His stance is a little hunched, as if he carries a heavy burden on his shoulders.
Personality: Nervous, protective, a bit socially inept.
Reason for surviving: *pokes first post* He knew. Simple as that.

(Roodaka, Rahaga Norik, Vakama)

Official Bionicle characters:
Gray= inactive
strike = taken

Roodaka
Sidorak
Vakama
Nokama
Nuju
Whenua
Matau
Onewa