Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Does anyone ever... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glitterbean

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:26 am
I don't go around believing that I'll actually see Twilight characters anywhere, but if I do happen to see someone that reminds me of a character, I freak out. There's a girl at my school that used to look a LOT like how I picture Alice (she's let her hair grow out now, so now the resemblance isn't quite as strong), and when I first saw her, I was like "Oh my gosh, that's Alice!" eek  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:08 pm
Oh my god yes i live up in the mountain and when ever im out on the track field and look out into the forest (especially when it rains) i can picture Edward's family and Jacobs pack (half naked cause they just turned back into human form) just walking down to the field and every time i see the forest im just waiting for them really thinking there coming even in class i expect them to just transfer into my class i really think they will just appear out of no where...its pathetic.  

X-Freiheit93-X

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:56 am
I live out in the boonies (translation for y'all city folk, I live in the country) and my house is backed up to a few acres of forest. So I'm all the time thinkin that Edward is gonna be prowlin around my house and can hear what I'm thinking.

And sometimes, when we go out into the woods and walk around for hours, I keep a lookout for Jake or Edward.

Then feel like kickin myself for thinkin that crap.

xp

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces