Reply The BIONICLE Guild
Anyone hate the new figures? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viktormon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:53 pm
I allways took away the gear functions on all the Toa XD It interrupted with my playing :3
Anyway, I like the new ones, not better than the first, but they'r ok. I like how they look more grotesqe and badass biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:12 pm
Well, I enjoy the poseability and the bat-ness. I enjoy making mocs that are mostly built around poseability.  

vulpineCrafter
Vice Captain

Playful Shapeshifter

15,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Viktormon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:11 am
Ok, now I've checked the BIONICLE website... Why all the gun-ball-thingies? gonk
Even Lewa got a gun! crying He's supposed to be the swordsman of awesomeness! stressed And the worst part is, the guns are right out UGLY! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:33 pm
Yeah, I kinda missed the action features and stuff.

Bought Axalara.

Felt happier.  

Gallium Beryllium

ChaosX1337

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:54 pm
Yeah, I do miss gears, but still, the possibility is pretty sweet now. Instead of like 8 points of articulation with canister sets (maybe a bit less), there are now like 12 or something with elbows and knees. They also have pistons. With the possibility, it makes photography look so much cooler and stop-motion so much better. But don't think I don't miss gears. I liked the Rahkshi gearas. I could make them smack down all my other Bionicles! xp  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:49 pm
i hate the glatrians,that killed bionicle for me,until i got fanatical over zaktan again  

Piraka Zaktan

vulpineCrafter
Vice Captain

Playful Shapeshifter

15,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:38 am
Yeah, I just think the quality of bionicle is going down and the prices are going up. It greatly saddens me. The only reason I'm buying ANYTHING from Glatorian Legends is because I feel sort of obligated to buy Mata Nui. (At least the canister set, if not the titan sized one) Other than that, they are just like the other Glatorian except a slightly different shape. And the original glatorian weren't that great. Except for skrall and the Vorox, in my oppinion.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:28 pm
hydr0ph0en1x
Yeah, I just think the quality of bionicle is going down and the prices are going up. It greatly saddens me. The only reason I'm buying ANYTHING from Glatorian Legends is because I feel sort of obligated to buy Mata Nui. (At least the canister set, if not the titan sized one) Other than that, they are just like the other Glatorian except a slightly different shape. And the original glatorian weren't that great. Except for skrall and the Vorox, in my oppinion.
tuma wasnt bad either,i think its due to the economy that lego cut back in peices,and i think lego got tired of bionicle  

Piraka Zaktan

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:30 am
to tell the truth i was nvr really for the gear functions xP i mean the early sets were awesome biggrin but when the rakshi came out and they had a bendable knee i fliped out >W< i was like freakin yes there makin them even more posable biggrin and the the Toa Metru came out and i about shat myself over the elbows and knees and the fact that their heads could turn, but then after the hordika when the Inika came out i was so happy ^^ cuz not only were the sets EVEN bigger but they were almost fully posable so now wht i look for in a new bionicle set is Poseablity (witch is always very good ever since the Inika) a uniqe wepon, its armor, the build, and differinces from the other sets (witch is wht we got this year biggrin ) so if you want the gear functions back so bad (sry unless they do it for the 10th aniversery next year, it wont happen) you better start MoCing your own xP
oh and 1 more thing we got freakin HAND peises this year so be happy about those D:<  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:40 am
PirakaZaktan
hydr0ph0en1x
tuma wasnt bad either,i think its due to the economy that lego cut back in peices,and i think lego got tired of bionicle

if lego gets tired of bionicle and starts getting lazy about new sets then they are gunna stop making money and wont be able to keep their company running cuz bionicle (i think) is 1 of their LONGEST running seires so yea i think they are getting better but we all have our opinions xP oh and i disagree about the Skrall and Vorox for they are the only 2 i need now of all the glatorian (including the legends i have all the legends) they seem to be the least awesome and the 1st glatorian were cool just look at Malum and Strakk and TARIX, gresh wasnt great and skrall just dosnt seem that cool...i mean yea new weps for him but i already have 6 of its wep but with the green center so yea xP and all the Legends are great i mean Kiina has a female type body, Gelu is freakin badass, Vastus gave us some new armor and a SCYTHE, Mata Nui gave us the scabax beetle peices not to mention a set we have been wanting since the beging, stronius has some great new armor and his wep has nvr been like any other (i think <~> ) and Ackar got us an AMAZING flame sword not to mention most of them have diff armor from the other and such so yea i dont see whts so WRONG about the glatorian...sure the story may be boring but it got us some amazing sets biggrin  

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:45 am
Viktormon
Ok, now I've checked the BIONICLE website... Why all the gun-ball-thingies? gonk
Even Lewa got a gun! crying He's supposed to be the swordsman of awesomeness! stressed And the worst part is, the guns are right out UGLY! scream

he still got a sword O: calm down...look on the birght side its the 10th aniversery next year and there are LOTS of rumers goin around that lego is making 10th aniversery sets ^^ so we might get our beloved swordsman of awesomeness back but with great posability biggrin AND SCREW any1 who thinks the great posability is bad JUST becuz they had to get rid of the gears i mean were you not happy when we got elbows and knees and turning necks? i mean thats like a milestone for Bionicle PLUS it makes them seem more realistic ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:50 am
KZN02
BeadedSerpent
KZN02
Kopakas_girl
(WHAT DID THEY DO TO KOPAKA!!!??? gonk He's funny!!!)

That reminds me, I believe somewhere in DeviantArt that there's some artwork explaining how Kopaka got that rod in his mask.

El oh el.

Link pls? XD

And that funny rod in Kopaka's mask...

It's just a lego piece. What they use for the lightsabers in the SW line. gonk

AND TAHU LOOKS SILLY. HE HAS TARGETS ON HIM.

Link. Wow, what a coincidence, that artwork does have a lightsaber invovled.

Anyways for Tahu, I think of those "targets" as jet turbines.

lol even tho i couldnt read it cuz of lack of ENGLISH it was still funny ^^ and kopaka should stay in the bionicle universe and stay out of the SW universe cuz THAT DOSNT MIX >w<  

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:57 am
ok can som1 PLZ tell me what the hell a cookie cutter design is ^~^; im lost plz fill me in  
The BIONICLE Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff