Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shonen-ai & Yaoi Poll World! +More!!!

Back to Guilds

Tags: shonen-ai, yaoi, poll, anime, manga 

Reply The Shonen-ai & Yaoi Poll World
have u ever wished u were a guy? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have u?
  yes
  no
  i am a guy!
  i only roleplay a guy online... don't wanna be one.
  other option.
View Results

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:06 pm
i don't think i could handle being a guy  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:30 pm
protecterofelements
i don't think i could handle being a guy

i'd rather be the way i am. :3 i dunno... i prefer to look femanine. being a guy that can't always be possible.  

JinnyKisaragi
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Aishiteru-Kirai

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:09 am
as long as in not suichi lol
but yea when i was younger when i learned that when i got married id have to chenge my last name i wanted to be a guy, (my last name rymes ^-^) and sometimes during that time of the month, but i thought about it cuz i wanna be in the army but girls (or at least i am) are physicaly weakeer than guys T-T  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:14 am
have any of you watched LOGO on tv? they had a sex change realtity show once... >.<  

Aishiteru-Kirai

Claire_Hiwatari

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:02 pm
I've thought about that option before and...yeah...I've wish I was; because I'd probably act too much like Shuichi... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:11 am
Yeah I wish I was a boy, and I have no doubt that I would be gay, but no anime guys, their lives are too complicated. 3nodding  

ekisha_youkie

leo-amy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:33 am
ha ha, just to have a really hot gay guy as my man? Maybe. but i wouldnt get a sex change or anything.... xp  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:25 pm
Oh, heck yeah. Gay sex seems so nice in fanfictions that I wish I could be in on the action.  

FOOLY-bloo

latitude_cat

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:58 pm
Actually, I just wondered what it would be like to have a p***s. But that's just me.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:33 am
I am only man in the online RPG game because I prefer games YAOI instead of Yuri or heteros in fact i hate hetero couples in the anime so I prefer to two beautiful boys kissing and in real life I like the girls so I'm happy to be one rofl rofl rofl  

Hagiri Kaname Sniper

Kamui Sumeragi Shirou

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:43 pm
I am a woman and i´m happy like that

::::: K U R O N E K O :::::

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:21 am
ChiiruChan
:3 so that u could be with another guy?

Yes XD I'd be a gay boy ALL the way. C:  

charliewaffles7

charliewaffles7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:25 am
Aishiteru-Kirai
as long as in not suichi lol
but yea when i was younger when i learned that when i got married id have to chenge my last name i wanted to be a guy, (my last name rymes ^-^) and sometimes during that time of the month, but i thought about it cuz i wanna be in the army but girls (or at least i am) are physicaly weakeer than guys T-T

You know, I think there is a way for you to keep your last name when you get married and have your husband take your last name. It's just controversial.
Your name is "Love-Dark"?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:26 pm
I'v wished I had been born a guy since I was like 9, but of course I would have to be a gay guy duh. But yeah I think there is very little plus sides to being a girl and so many down sides...: monthly, pregnacy, heavy chest, high standards from society,...ect.  

Yumixfan

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Kitsu Maxwell

Shy Phantom

18,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:51 pm
Being a guy would definitely have its perks. =3 (ish a girl) There would be so very many advantages to having a p***s! Half of which would probably break the TOS is I were to mention them. >_> But if I were a guy, my wife would have to be a guy too. (Shes just as much of a yaoi freak as I am. Actually introduced me to it. XD) And then I also couldn't have our baby! So there are perks to being a girl too. Being a guy would just be sexier. X3 lol  
The Shonen-ai & Yaoi Poll World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff