Reply Гильдия русскоговорящих - Russian speakers' guild
рýсский кóнчик?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vinegar-n-Salt

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:23 pm
Здравствулте кáждый! Я начинáющий с рýсский... Я для Рождествó получено "Преподавáть я сам рýсский." Задáча, малоизвéстный где начинáть. Пожáлуйста пóмощь я!

Я нрáвиться услышать из ещё музыкáльный художники другóй чем макsим и тату.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:42 pm
Привет)
I think it'll be better if i write in english.
In the title of topic you mean "Russian tip?". Tip as an useful advice?
What is your theme task in English version?
In my opinion you should tell about the ways how to study russian in daily routine. For example "...i listen to the russian music as tatu or maksim, it helps me to better understand some details of Russian..." Something like that.

How long have you study Russian? Do you like it?)  

JuineLee

GOVNYASHKA

Skilled Celebrity

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:58 am
Зверское название топика, зато сразу привлекает внимание.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:20 pm
blaugh мой парень заржал, когда увидел этот топик mrgreen ыыы  

TanekIchTroje

Vinegar-n-Salt

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:06 pm
JuineLee
Привет)
I think it'll be better if i write in english.
In the title of topic you mean "Russian tip?". Tip as an useful advice?
What is your theme task in English version?
In my opinion you should tell about the ways how to study russian in daily routine. For example "...i listen to the russian music as tatu or maksim, it helps me to better understand some details of Russian..." Something like that.

How long have you study Russian? Do you like it?)

Yes, I wasn't sure how to word it... Yes, I look for ways to help start memorizing the language, especially pronunciation. I listen to music so I can get the jist of how to pronounce the language, and that is why Id like more musicians to listen to. But I was asking how I should get started in memorizing words, maybe how to incorporate them in my daily life.

But, I haven't really been able to study Russian seeing as I am still in school and it is taking up a lot of my time with AP classes. And yes, I do like Russian, always had an interest for it (then again for anything foreign).

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:29 pm
Vinegar-n-Salt,
You can
1. begin calling some things in life in Russian. You learn new word like as "привет" and then us it in daily life.
2. read books in Russian. You read one chapter and translate all the words, then after one day you read it again without translation. The words that don't remember you learn be heart.
3. watch cartoons in Russian. Usually language there is simple.
4. watch Russian TV
5. choose theme like as "colors" make a note with words and take it with you all day. When you have a break you learn words by heart.
6 listen to the music. what kind of music do you like? i can find you where you can download more russian music.
that all that comes in my mind...all write a bit more soon.
ps. do you need to know you mistakes in the first post?  

JuineLee

Vinegar-n-Salt

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:21 pm
Thanks JuineLee and go ahead and poin out my mistakes.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:38 pm
Здравствулй те кáждый все!
Я начинáющий с рýсский Я новичок (beginner) в(in) изученИИ( изученИЕ - study) русскОГО(of Russian(русскИЙ))...
Я для Рождествóа получено получИЛА "Преподавáть я сам рýсский." Самоизучение русского (само=self, изучение=study)
Задáча - малоизвéстный неизвестнО где начинáть. Пожáлуйста пóмощь я помогИТЕ (<-verb from помощь) мне!

Я Мне нрáвиться услышать слушать из ещё музыкáльный художники художник=painter; исполнителЕЙ другóй чем кроме макsим и тату.  

JuineLee

lince-x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:48 pm
OMG что за пошлая тема! xd Ржал. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:51 am
Это не тема пошлая, это мысли пошлые blaugh  

GOVNYASHKA

Skilled Celebrity

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200

lince-x

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:16 am
Не, ну а я виноват что последние много раз слышал это слово в одном единственном смысле, и не помню когда и слышал ли вобще в "общебытовом" смысле? Просто такой культурный фон вокруг меня. Так что "не винаватая я..." razz  
Гильдия русскоговорящих - Russian speakers' guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games