Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
[ Free Time ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Markyeo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:27 am
Banana-nana
MATY has a hack called "nohobbyspam" that gets rid of those annoying calls.

I love this EP, but why do they gain interest in cuisine from eating? gonk
What annoying calls? O.o Like when sims call you to say they're not friends anymore and such?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:14 pm
Markyeo
What annoying calls? O.o Like when sims call you to say they're not friends anymore and such?

I was refering to the previous comments about spamming alls from the hobby people at all hours of the night, but More Awesome Than You also has a hack simply called "phone hack" that also gets rid of THOSE annoying calls as well. Instead of calling to tell you they want to hear from you, they will actually call to chat and will stay on the phone until the daily gets back to 100.  

Banana-nana

Surprise In-the-Box

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:33 pm
I ADORE Free Time more than any of the other expansion packs! It just makes all of my sims seem to have so much more... personality!

Plus I love the new furniture. :3 Maxis furniture just seems so spiffy.

There are a few hacks to make the spamming less spamish... and hobby people won't walk into your house anymore. All good :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:52 pm
Banana-nana
MATY has a hack called "nohobbyspam" that gets rid of those annoying calls.

Thank you for pointing this out! I was going crazy with the phones ringing off the hook. gonk

Anavis

GoodyBelle

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:41 pm
Heyo (i'm new just joined like today anyway...) I want to know how some hobbies spark my sim's interest but not the other ones... because I'll get a message like "xyz sim is losing interest in tinkering", okay but I don't care, I made this sim to be a starving artist!

Oh well, I really like the "Hobby" lots much more than the lots in "Bluewater Village" and letting my sims go for a jog is like the best thing since sliced bread smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:42 pm
it is a fun expansion pack. i love playing the maxis console and going to all the hobby places. my fav hobby is the gaming hobby.  

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

iLykSparkles

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:24 pm
Fin Raziel
Um, mine isn't going faster...

And yes, I'm having glitch problems. Actions keep canceling themselves out when I tell a Sim to do something. And they'll do random things, like run outside and just stand around. I've never seen it before, especially not with Free Will off!

I have that problem too.
.w.
Although they don't run off...  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out