Do you agree with me?
  Yes
  No, you're crazy!
  Hmmm..I dunnno...OHH SHINY!
  ...*Slaps with a fish*...No.
View Results

Switzerland555

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:33 pm
i agree with you. shes pretty close to what i pictured Bella as, and she is a good actress. I also agree that Emily Browning is a little to oriental to be Bella, and i was always agains Danielle Panabaker xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:58 pm
What I hate is how everyone is all "She's not how I pictured Bella, so I hate her". Of course she's not going to look like "your" Bella because that is a figment of you imagination. Kirsten doesn't look how I pictured Bella either, however I think she fits the part pretty well, and I hope she does a good job within the film.
C:
Also what's all this that shes not pretty? I think she's pretty.
;___;

Radical Panda

Shy Sex Symbol

FiishHeads

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:20 am
I think Kristen's very pretty actually, but I can still picture her as Bella. And I can't really decide whether Emily Browning or Danielle Panabaker should or shouldn't have been casted, but I think if one of them were I wouldn't be against it. It would've been interesting as long as their acting was good.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:38 pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADA!

She's actually the only casting choice I have an issue with.
I haven't seen her in anything, so I can't comment on acting ability, but her look, for me, is off.
She's too pretty to be a Bella for me.
Its hard to put the uneasy feeling i have for her into words, because I can't completely define it myself. She seems like the opposite of Bella. Like shes tough and outdoorsy insted of fragile and indoorsy.
She looks like she could handle a long hike no problem and she could play sports well. She just isn't quite right in my eyes.

ITS BEEN A GOOD 201 YEARS!

.Bucket.of.Joy.

Jellycones

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:28 pm
I love Kristen Stewart, she is definately perfect for the part of Bella. I read that alot of people think she's tomboyish, but she really isn't all that much. It's just the fact that she is portrayed as a tomboyish kind of person in almost all of her movies. I think it's because of her body type..she's really think, so she doesn't look very good in girly clothes. But she does portray my Bella. She is a phenominal actress. And I think she'll do great. :] And I also read some people think she isn't that pretty, but I think she's pretty stunning. =D But not too stunning to overshadow the plainjane bella from the novel.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:59 pm
Kristen looks like the Bella I envisioned. Especially in the trailers, so I don't think she'll do bad in the movie at all. She's been a great actress in all of her roles!  

Neural Oscillation

Eloquent Roisterer

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

In With The B U L L E T

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:34 pm
Aqua Anjel
Alantie Mistaniu
I cannot remark on her acting skills, as I have never seen Kristen in anything. I've heard she's good, so I will keep my fingers crossed that she can portray Bella's personality well.

However, apperance wise, I'm a bit dispointed- don't jump on me for this please, but Bella is supposed to be short, delicate, and rather fragile, and an indoorsy type of girl. Kristen is tall, tough, and rather tomboish looking, you know? She looks like she should be slaying vampires instead of falling in love with them. *sweat* Please don't kill me for saying that!

I know the acting ability is more important than appearance, and that not everyone imagines the characters in the same way, but it just makes me a bit unhappy. I am willing to wait until I actually get to see how her acting is, and how she does in the movie before I dismiss her though. So I guess what I'm saying is I'm not entirely sold on her, but I'm not going to bash her until I see the movie.

I can see what you're saying about her tall kick-butt look. But her acting is pretty good. I saw her in the "Land of Women" not too long ago. The movie is confusing, but Kristen has natural talent. I also recommend "Speak". Just to get a feel for what she can do. No one's gonna kill you. ^_^

In the Land of Women is one of my favorite movies (so is Jumper), so I think she will play a great Bella.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:24 pm
I don't think it should 'all' be based on appearance. I think Kristen has a subtle beauty to her. Plain, but not too plain. She's actually very pretty.

And she is a GOOD Actor! Very mature. (You should watch her act before commenting ;o)

And I don't see why people keep complaining about her voice. It suits her character. Seriously.

toriable2016

halojaydey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:14 pm
ha ha! agreed! & you made me look at her in a different perspective! Which is good cause I never really thought about it that way ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:02 am
No.
She looks like she's in her late 20's, at the very least. She does NOT look 17, I don't care how old she is in real life. She looks way too old to be Bella.
Not to mention, I don't think that she does a good job at playing Bella (based on the trailers I've seen).  

Spring and Summer

The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces