Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:51 pm
-- AIM Rp between Panu Panu and Nili'jicho ((Kisoni & DFA))

Stupid brother! Stupid Kapuki! Stupid.. STUPID CRAB!

Panu Panu tried to refrain from acknowledging that by 'stupid crab' he was actually referring to himself now. He, of course, meant Willy, who had yet to cease telling him just how childish he was being--not that Panu Panu was ready to admit that. In the relatively short walk back to Kizingo'zaa he'd already gotten used to his 'new' name. It wasn't that hard, really, and far better than the ambigous 'Tau' had been. Of course it was better, his muse had picked it! Not that he could get Willy to tell him what it meant.

It didn't matter right now, though. Right now, all that mattered was finding his coniving, a*****e, THEIF of a brother! And Panu thought he had a good idea of where the little b***h would be...

Nili, whom was, in fact, having problems of his own, sat off to the side, near edge of the jungle, sheltered under a particularly beautiful blooming tree. The branches hung to shelter his form from view, his blue yes narrowed into slits, as if he were concentrating hard within, pondering.

He was diferent.

It'd come as a relevation only recently, and the young male was still trying to figure out his own thoughts; still trying to figure himself out. He was, needless to say, failing rather miserably, if only because it was hard to figure oneself out in bare few minutes. So thus why he paid no attention to his brother's approaching form; he'd probably walk by, hissing something or other about Kapuki, no doubt.

Ohhh but that wasn't what the lion had in mind this time. Oh not at all! Willy warned him not to. Kept trying to talk him out of it.. but eventually the crab fell silent as the two approached the completely unaware brother. "Nili." Panu growled, but that was the last warning before the larger of the two brothers coiled back on his haunches then sprung upon his brother. He'd never have considered this if it hadn't been for the still-bloody scratches Kapuki had left upon his cheek.

An ear flickered towards his brother, large blue eyes looking up (for Tau was, indeed, larger than him) at the other male, "Hmmm?" it was just a noise, a sound, and many would have interpreted it as a sign that he couldn't care less. In all truth, Nili was just merely... lost in thought still, the notions he'd only just discovered whirling in his mind.

He had little time to react; no sooner had he murmured the sound and turned to face Tau, that he saw his brother pouncing; needless to say he was tackled effortlessly to the floor, his mouth gapping open into an offended growl, "What the HELL?!" he demanded, his smaller paws pressed against his brother's chest to ward him off.

Panu's nose pressed against his brother's, holding him slightly to the ground. Despite that his claws were out, they sunk into the sand on either side of Nili, harmless. For now, at least. Through bared teeth, the male's breath hissed and heaved as he did little more than glower at his brother for awhile. Finally, the words hissed out, "why?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:52 pm
"Why, WHAT?! Get the hell OFF me!" the words were hissed, not only highly offended by the tacle, but upset that he was being so easily pinned; in all honesty, he could barely squirm under his brother's bulk. He had to refrain from snapping his maw closed over Tau's nose as it pressed against his own; his mind was screaming that his personal bubble was being invaded rather roughly, and Nili was seething over it.

"You KNOW WHAT!" Panu roared--little more than a child's roar, though it had a roughness in it that spoke of how fast the male was growing--"KAPUKI."

"What ABOUT her?!" still pawing at his chest, the small male hissed, trying with all his might to shove his brother off, "What is WRONG with you! You're hurting me! GET OFF!" he was swiftly getting angry, his seething becoming more urgent, his lips pulling back into a snarl, "Are you DAFT?!"

A swift kick to the stomach made Panu grunt and he backed off his brother, finally. The larger male paced away slightly, fur still puffed with indignation and teeth bared. He turned swiftly once more to face Nili as he got up. "How could you?! Of all the lying, decietful,... UGH." He slammed his face into a nearby tree trunk, eyes closed as he tried to calm down. Even he was smart enough to know that maiming his brother would do him no good in the long run..... though he still wanted to tear into him.

Finally able to stand, the smaller male took two paces away from his brother, own teeth bared, "What the hell are you TALKING about?" he demanded rather haughtingly; but then again, most of what Nili did, always came off as rather stuck up and haughty.

He watched as Tau his himself against a tree, his eyes narrowing a tad, his maw a grim line, obvious he did not approve of this behavoir, "It'd help if you told me what sort of stick got rammed up YOUR tail," he snapped.

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:54 pm
"YOU," He hissed, whirling again on his brother. Panu advanced on him again, the line of blood on his cheek clearly visible, and came close to shoving his face into Nili's again, "She belongs with me!"

He recoiled from the force behind the word, taking a step back, his ears flattened against his stylish mane, "Excuse me?" Nili wasn't used to growling, but the question came out as a harsh, low rumble of a sound, "Who the hell do you think you are?" he was calmer now; the type of calm that signaled the start of a tempest, a storm approaching, "Who the HELL do you think you are, coming here and telling me that? I don't even know what you're babbling about? Did she finally get tired of you and dumped your no good a** for being a moron?"

That was exactly what had happened--not that he wanted to admit that. Panu's eyes narrowed, "because she thinks you're better than me!"

A snort at the partially admited truth; even though he'd not voiced it, the words were there, unsaid, "Well no wonder! I don't go around slaming into other, pinning them and yelling int heir faces for no reason!" he snapped at the larger male, "That, and we're the same!" of course, he meant that they were, in fact, both females at heart and soul, but it could be read diferently, for... after all, Nili had no confided this to anyone just yet.

Panu hissed again, unable to help it. He did NOT go around doing this! But even he didn't have the words to defend himself against the attack... but he never did, did he? He always said the wrong thing, if he said anything at all. "FINE. Gloat over it! You've won, you happy?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:55 pm
A pause, "What do you MEAN? I didn't win anything! YOU just lost, s'all! It had nothing to do with me! What did /I/ ever do, you goofball?!" of course, Nili was smart enough to have noticed the change in his brother; despite all his grumping and the way the large male hissed left and right, Nili had seen it. Even if Tau himself hadn't realised it at the time.

This meant he was now horribly confussed, for after all, he'd not aimed to 'win' anything.

Then, it hit him, like a cold shower, and the smaller brother paused, opened his mouth and snapped it shut, "Are you DAFT?" he demanded, his voice shrill, "That's... ... ew!" he paused again and tried to wrap his mind around the implication, "Just... how can you be so STUPID?! That's disgusting, you hear me? She's my friend! She's my sister!"

She is NOT our sister!" Panu yelped, momentarily knocked out of his own temper by that appaling thought. Of course, he had yet to have this 'revelation' himself. "And you do plenty! you... you..... .... find seashells!"

"I never said she was YOUR sister! I said she was MY sister!" he snapped, pointing a finger at him, his lips pulled into a snarl, "You're an idiot! And a dumbass! And you're BLIND!" pausing in his ranting, he blinked twice, then snorted at Tau's words, "You really ARE blind..." he lowered his paw and sniffed haughtingly, annoyingly, as if he knew something the other did not, "Well, good riddence. Maybe she'll find someone better now," he sneered, turning his head to look away from Tau, obviously rudely dismissing him.

Nili felt it was in his right to feel offended, angry and annoyed though, and whenever he felt as such... his bitchier side showed.

"I CAN SEE PERFECTLY CLEARLY!" Panu yelled after him. That didn't mean the crashing defeat wasn't a humongous blow to his ego. In all actually, of course, that ego wasn't as big as people assumed it was. Panu pouted a little, and snorted. "i'm not blind," he murmered, and kicked a random rock back towards the water it'd washed up out of a thousand years ago.

The smaller male's head turned towards his brother, tears suddenly srpinging to his eyes for unknown reasons; something out of character, for Nili had not cried practicaly since he'd been born. They weren't sad tears though, but rather, tears borne of sheer frustration, "You very well ARE if you're here, demanding of me," he told him calmly, his voice having lowered to a dangerous tone, "You ARE blind, if you can't see that I'm diferent, and that I'd never do that, to you OR Kapuki. You're.... you're..." he searched for a word as the frustration swelled in his chest, as it whirled within him, rendering his usualy horribly sharp mind, useless, "You're DUMB!" he snapped through tears.

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:56 pm
"I AM NOT!" Panu roared in reply. By now their parents had to have heard this.. or.. someone. The adults seemed content to let the two battle it out on their own, though. Yet the elder brother didn't look at Nili, he just kept staring at the ocean. They all thought he was stupid. ... he thought he was stupid. "So what if she thinks you're better than me? Everyone thinks you're better than me, anyway. You're the 'smart' one, the 'nice' one. Who cares if you never leave this stupid beach or your stupid flowers, everyone likes you so they don't care."

Frustration swelled within him to a point he felt his blood boil, and then, for the first time in his life, Nili pounced his brother; he let out his frustration by tackling Tau's form, ramming himself against the larger form. It didn't matter that he'd be over powered... it didn't matter that he'd lose; all that mattered was opening the other's eyes, "Stop it!" he snapped, "Stop being a brat and open your DAMNED eyes! You have them for a reason! I'm telling you I'm not like you! I'm not like that!" he snarled against his brother's pelt, his tears probably dampening the other's pelt, "I can't BE Nganolina - I'm not like you... you.... you daft BUFFALO!"

"WELL YOU"D BETTER GET USED TO IT CAUSE I"M LEAVING" The reply came back, snarled as Panu twisted beneath him to try and get away.

And then, Nili fell limp against his brother; the words hit him like a ton of rocks, falling over him. He was easily shoved aside, and the frustration, the anger... everything melted away, leaving the smaller pre-teen looking half shocked, half.... blank.

Panu struggled to his feet and shook himself off even as he limped a few feet away. Yes.. limped. He'd fallen on a rock when Nili tackled him. It hurt, but he could work with it. Panu glared at his brother, but the anger wasn't--entirely--directed at him. At first he opened his mouth to say something else, then stopped. Rather than continue with this exercize in futility, Panu just began the trudge towards the cliffs. Screw it. He was done.

Nili simply allowed himself to fall into a sitting position, watching Tau walk away from him. He felt blank, drained and extremely confused.

Above all... he felt hallow though, empty.

[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games