Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply Intros / Welcomes / Birthdays / Member Pics Etc.
ish rei a new member? well, technically, we all are! XD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitirena

Feline Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:28 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Rei Hino-chan
actually, thish ish teh one place where we would understand wink welcome! 4laugh

That's so true! I am rather amused with her introduction myself...

Oops, silly Kiti forget Kity surrounded by pretty kitty-girls and nice kitty-boys, nyao!

(Why am I suddenly slipping back into the way I talk on FF11, nyao?)

So, why for Rei-chan talk about herself in 3rd person, nyao? And why you say "ish" instead of "is"? And why for Rei not answer Kiti's question about being same Rei-chan from Hikawa Shrine with crazy pervert ojii-chan, nyao?

And what is CFU? And why for Unido-chan say she not traitor, nyao?

And which part did Aya-Rei-chan find amusing, nyao?

See--I really am a kitty! Look:
User Image

Is me, nyao!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:12 am
Kitirena
So, why for Rei-chan talk about herself in 3rd person, nyao?

because it ish fun! whee
Quote:
And why you say "ish" instead of "is"?

because human ish not rei's first language, and neko fangs tend to give one a little lisp wink
Quote:
And why for Rei not answer Kiti's question about being same Rei-chan from Hikawa Shrine with crazy pervert ojii-chan, nyao?

rei just did! mew! 4laugh
Quote:
CFU ish teh guild Catgirl Fans United 3nodding it ish where most of us met a longlong time ago 4laugh Uni said that because she was advertising for CFU here, but we don't mind at all 3nodding

Kiti ish a kittie! surprised  

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

Kitirena

Feline Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:32 pm
Rei Hino-chan
Kitirena
So, why for Rei-chan talk about herself in 3rd person, nyao?

because it ish fun! whee
Quote:
And why you say "ish" instead of "is"?

because human ish not rei's first language, and neko fangs tend to give one a little lisp wink
Quote:
And why for Rei not answer Kiti's question about being same Rei-chan from Hikawa Shrine with crazy pervert ojii-chan, nyao?

rei just did! mew! 4laugh
Quote:
CFU ish teh guild Catgirl Fans United 3nodding it ish where most of us met a longlong time ago 4laugh Uni said that because she was advertising for CFU here, but we don't mind at all 3nodding

Kiti ish a kittie! surprised

Rei wa neko? {puzzled look} I thought Rei was Sailor Senshi, nyao! (And have you ever seen Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, nyao? The actress that plays Rei-chan has sexy legs, nyao!)

My fangs don't give me a lisp, nyao, and human isn't my first language either, nyao. When Kiti first learn how make two-legger talk, Kiti talk like this, nyao. People make fun of Kiti for talk funny, but Kiti tell them Kiti talk real good for kitty-cat! Two-leggers silly, nyao!

Catgirl fans, nyao? Do they know where I can find a real-life catgirl for a pet, nyao? Kiti want a kitty-girl girlfriend, nyao!

And of course Kitirena is played by a kitty IRL, nyao! You didn't think only two-leggers were on the net, did you?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:59 am
Kitirena
Rei wa neko? {puzzled look} I thought Rei was Sailor Senshi, nyao! (And have you ever seen Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, nyao? The actress that plays Rei-chan has sexy legs, nyao!)
please do not tell grandfather, but rei was cursed by a neko shrine demon! ninja (rei has nevah seen teh live-action Sailor Moon, sadly sweatdrop )

Quote:
My fangs don't give me a lisp, nyao, and human isn't my first language either, nyao. When Kiti first learn how make two-legger talk, Kiti talk like this, nyao. People make fun of Kiti for talk funny, but Kiti tell them Kiti talk real good for kitty-cat! Two-leggers silly, nyao!
rei has veryvery long fangs though ~ rawr! whee humans are very silly! blaugh

Quote:
Catgirl fans, nyao? Do they know where I can find a real-life catgirl for a pet, nyao? Kiti want a kitty-girl girlfriend, nyao!
they might 3nodding but we are difficult to find wink

Quote:
And of course Kitirena is played by a kitty IRL, nyao! You didn't think only two-leggers were on the net, did you?
eek it must be terribly difficult to type!  

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

Intros / Welcomes / Birthdays / Member Pics Etc.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games