Introductions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Envy
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:47 pm
Ahoy! Introduce yourself to the guild here. Tell us a little about yourself and anything else you would like to throw in.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:08 am
Name's Kratos, you may call me that if you wish. I am a expert at making story plots so if you ever need help coming up wtih a background for a character, or don't know what you want to do in a story you are writing, come to me. I also draw, or at least try to, so I coudl try and make characters, i'm not as good as the profesionals, but i'm trying. Hmm...anything else? Oh well I try to help anyone if I can, i'm currently addicted to the Shannara Novel Series by Terry Brooks...and that's about it.... OH! I am addicted to Dragons! Dragons are my favorite creatures in the entire planet!....other then Humans. ^.^

~Kratos

Kratos Angelus

Aged Gaian

4,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Sir Envy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:10 am
Good to have you aboard Kratos. Hopefully well have some more members by tonight.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:49 pm
Names Kiba MadBeast you can just call me Kiba. I love to rp I have been on many of forums mostly ones built by friends witch end up being vampire based. I love dark creatures vamps,wolfs,gouls ect.. looking forward to rping with people here.  

Kiba MadBeast

Artha-Amberose

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:58 am
I'm absolutely terribly at keeping up with guilds.. but I am Shadow, and will probably be joining a few neat characters if I manage to keep up. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:51 pm
Hello all,my name is Amber_wings or Akira.I love to Rp about...well mostly anything,and i thank you for asking me to join.  

0Switchblade Princess0

Shapeshifter_Yumi

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:34 pm
Hi All... call me Yumi, thanks for the invite. I'll try to be as active as I can.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:48 am
Great to see so many people arrive! Thank you~  

Spatiality
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

crazwolf

Devoted Detective

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:12 pm
Thank you for inviting me to this guild um I think this topic will give me some ideas on some story's I'm writing. I um am 18 people call me yumi or wolf, I'm bisexual and is currently looking for a girlfriend. (no joke) but if you have any questions please feel free to ask me.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:19 am
Thanks Marcie for making the guild active when I forgot about it. I guess I have to work on it now.

Alright I've started a topic for those who wish to roleplay. I'll reply as quickly as I can but if it becomes to terribly long of a wait feel free to edit your posts and roleplay with someone else.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12139983
Feel free to post in it if you've already made your profile. If not go make one now you slackers(kidding). Also if anyone wants to contribute to location names, examples are like the ones we have in the Holy Roman Empire subforum. Pm me them, they can be made up locations or historical ones.  

Sir Envy
Captain

Zantetsken
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:53 pm
I'm uh... Zantetsken. My real name is Danny Poloskei; I go by "Danno", but "Zantetsken" is preferred within this guild. I'm 18 years old, and I'll be 19 come June 1st.
I have little to no experience roleplaying, and I frowned upon my friends (in real life) for playing Dungeons and Dragons. I sat in with them once, but it seemed boring... but we have avatars here, so it's a little more visual... I'll give it a shot.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:08 pm
Hi everyone, I'm Bunny but you're more than welcome to call me "C." I've been rping for about four years now, and I'm currently 18 years old. I've seen different guilds around gaia for only specifically made role plays. Most of which, I've seen fail miserably either due to lack of people or interest. But I like this guild as it seems to be better because there are different areas in which to rp. I personally like European, and Middle Eastern types of role play but I'll gladly work in different areas.  

Cosmic Glass Roses

Beloved Gaian

Divina Rebirth

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:02 pm
Um... Hello, I'm Rose_Rebirth. You can just call me Rose. I am ok at keeping up with guilds and as you can tell my favorite flower is the rose. I love to draw and my favorite animals are the lion and the wolf. I hope to make friends with everyone here. And thank you for inviting me to join... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:57 pm
Awsome!!
I'm Rose, I'm insane!

LillMissCrazy

LillMissCrazy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:37 pm
I'm 29, I'm insain, I'm in zOMG!!

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers