Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Fifth book

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sam68xoxo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:25 pm
Breaking Dawn is going to be the end of Bella's story, but Stephenie Meyer wants to make a fifth book. It will be Edwards veiw of the first story. Im really want to know all of his thoughts (and i guess that that means everyone elses except Bella's) and I hope it comes out soon, but Stephenie Meyer seems like a pretty fast writer so she is going to write a fifth book it should be out soon. Also she hopes that she can do stories on other charaters in Twilight like maybe Alice or Jasper or something. I would also like to mention just because it is the end of her story it doesn't mean she dies *coughs* amy (Yes my friend did think that)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:39 pm
the fifth book in Edwards point of view is called midnight sun.. you can read the first chapter on her website.. its really good and i heard that she was going to make others point of views too. i really hope she does cause Edwards point is amazing.  

Kayleigh-Kayy

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:00 pm
-.- We know this already. Midnight Sun is NOT any big news to pretty much anyone here. We check the site frequently, we know all about it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:46 pm
For those of us who are not familiar with the site, what is the URL?  

Ori-ramikade

Wicked_Moon

4,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:51 pm
Meark
For those of us who are not familiar with the site, what is the URL?
The site itself is StephenieMeyer.com  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:05 pm
Here is a link to Midnight Sun
Midnight Sun  

Sam68xoxo

there was a silence

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:00 pm
kay555
the fifth book in Edwards point of view is called midnight sun.. you can read the first chapter on her website.. its really good and i heard that she was going to make others point of views too. i really hope she does cause Edwards point is amazing.

I thaught she said midnight sun was going threw all of the books??? that would be awesome if she does that like i thaught... because then we would know what he was doing when he left Bella in New Moon mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:33 pm
Sam68xoxo
Here is a link to Midnight Sun
Midnight Sun
*sigh*

This is the 3rd midnight sun topic made. When the twilight guild officials find something new on Stephenie's website, we'll know. There are so many repeats (I've been in this guild for a while)  

WineChan

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yes..we know this already..

Locking~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games