Submit

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:03 pm
Alrighty! So I decided to make a quest spot for myself. >w<

Amount so far for Goddess of the Tundra:
347k/800k

At the moment I'm working towards these little guys,

:: Goddess of the Tundra :: <----- My main objective right now.
:: The God of Forefit ::
:: The God or Goddess of Ambition or Determination ::
:: A male lion ::
:: A Female Leopard ::
:: A Familiar ::
:: And a special cub that probably won't reach reality ::

Yeah....might as well see if I can accomplish at least of few of them! 8D

ALSO! The art seen here is done by me, so please do not steal! I don't see why anyone would want someone elses concept image but still! Thanks.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:18 pm
NEW and Currently questing for!

User Image

Name: TBA
Domain: The Tundra
Powers: Something concerning snow and the cold perhaps? She'll probably have the ability to keep herself cool until she gets used to the savannah setting.
Since she hasn't used her powers in ages, she won't regain them for a long while.
Appearance: Her colors I don't really know as of yet. But probably light grey and blue hues along with white. Also some markings like old cave drawings? Or just markings of a foreign language along her legs and cheeks?First Idea for her. Fly WIP Trapped in Ice WIP Lost in a Whole New World WIP
Personality: At the moment I'm thinking she'll begin very quiet and soft spoken. After all, lost in a new setting there's not a lot to say. She'll probably be shy and hide away from society until either she's approached or she decides to have some courage and ask for help. But...who knows. XD;;
History: (Will be much more detailed but here's the jist)
Created during the Ice Age, the Goddess roamed the barren ice land that once was Africa. Their she felt most comfortable and alive. Yet one day, she noticed her domain had begun to show a strange new color: green.

Scared, the Goddess tried to cover the growing green that had begun to spread across her frozen home like a disease. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't escape the terrifying color and the new life that had begun to sprout from her white earth's belly.

Without another thought the Goddess froze herself in ice to await the day her land would once again he covered with her beloved snow and ice. Yet either way: if her ice melts or somehow someone finds her and wakes her up, she'll be awoken to a whole new world. The heated Africa. With it's various foliage and high temperature, this goddess will need to learn how to adapt to a world so foreign to her own.

Lost and confused, she will struggle to stay alive and learn how to live a new life.

**Ideas for her will likely change but if she's currently stepping on toes please contact me either through PM or AIM: LuckyPennyWish or Msn if needed**  

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:18 am
God of Forefit

Name: TBA
Species: Lion God
Domain: Forefit, the will to give up.
Appearance: Perhaps gray, yellow, and white. An image of him will be posted soon.
Personality: (A short summary at the moment) In the beginning he'd be a cocky lion, then after an traumatizing event, the God will withdraw from his old self and gain the mentality of a recluse. A lion that prefers to be alone, he is a coward and shudders at the thought of ever being confronted because he believes that he could never win.
History: Coming....  
[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff