Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
Natsume Error

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyan Nyan Nao

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:45 pm
Okay, I think this was all my fault. I killed all Chaotic PKs as well as the other normal PKs on the Bounty Hunter Quest. Then, I killed Natsume too. I did this all at level 120. I think that caused the game to glitch itself because when I went to the area where Natsume is supposed to join your party, she wasn't there. So then I thought, after progressing the storyline a little, maybe she would be there. However, she never showed up. I think maybe I was supposed to be a certain level when I beat her and now I don't think I can ever get her. This sux! Any ideas?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:42 am

Go to the forums!

Someone will say, "Oh hey, I think I saw Natsume the PKer in Breg Epona!" then Haseo will say, "I wonder what she's doing there, let's go check it out," or something. THEN you can go see her in Breg Epona :0

Puppetry

Nyan Nyan Nao

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:52 pm
Well, I did see that message. However, when I went there to find her, she wasn't there. Do you remember what level she is when she joins your party? No one in your party can be stronger than Haseo. So, since I was level 120 when I beat her, I think that messed everything up since she was stronger than me at that time.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:08 pm
Are you sure no one can be stronger then Haseo? I'm pretty sure I remember going on a certain quest with Antares after I just whipped his sorry hide in the arena, he was level ten and I was only level seven...  

Jack2634

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:18 am
Check the forums and check around the town a bit. Maybe some scene has to occur. surprised  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:34 am
Did you beat the game yet? She won't show up until after you beat the last boss.  

Unenlagia23

HirotoSumi

Friendly Friend

36,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:43 am
Unenlagia23
Did you beat the game yet? She won't show up until after you beat the last boss.

What? D: Are you serious? T-T I want Natsume now. I even defeated her and everything. I'm still back at the tournament with dumb Sakaki -.- Oh wells. ^^ Thanks for informing us. I also have checked Breg Epona various times, and she's not there.  
Game Assistance and Talk

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games