Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Literature
Percy Jackson and The Olympians by Rick Riordan

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like this series?
  Yes!
  It could have been better.
  No. It didn't interest me.
  It was terrible!
  I haven't read it yet.
View Results

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:02 pm
Has anyone ever read the books in this series? The Lightning Thief, The Sea of Monsters, or The Titan's Curse? I've read the first two, and am in the middle of the third. I personally think it's a great series.

And for the fans, I have some news that you've most likely already heard. The fourth book is going to be called "The Battle of the Labyrinth." It is coming out May 6, 2008!

Oh, and P.S. White the spoilers for those who haven't read all of them yet. Or haven't read them at all. And if you do leave whited spoilers, please say so. I'm sure people who have read them would like to see your opinions.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:47 pm
A friend let me borrow his book for the weekend, and I finished the three books. I actually really like the series I can actually read though the story without getting bored, unlike while I was reading some Harry Potter books. No offense to Harry Potter fans.

Spoiler: I actually like Hades kids. Bianca was understandable when she became a huntress and Nico is just 10 years old so I just feel sorry for the kid. I also feel sorry for Hades, he was sorta banned from his home a was forced to stay in the underworld. (Sorry if I get anything wrong.) I also think that his job sort of sucks, as you find out in the first book.

I can't wait for the next book to come out. I didn't know that it was coming out so soon. I have to make sure to tell my friends, about it.  

Cevadeva

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:54 am
Yeah, I know. I got bored while reading some of the Harry Potter books, too. No offense to anyone. But I'm very excited for the next book, too.

Spoiler:
I don't think Bianca is dead. I think they're going to find her in the next book.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:10 am
Well the next book is on the Labyrinth(sp?). My friend told me about. He's going to get it when it comes out.

Spolier:Well they talked about how they would lose one in the desert. So it could be possible. And I think that Luke is going to get to Nico, because he's Hades son. I wonder who else is going to find out. Of yeah, in the 4th book my friend said that we get to see Pan.  

Cevadeva

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:45 pm
It's coming out on May 6th. I can't wait!  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:45 pm
Yeah, I know how you feel. Do you know what's it's going to be about though?  

Cevadeva

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:41 pm
It comes out today! I can't wait to read it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:05 pm
I've read the whole series, and although none of them are exactly the next Great American Novel, I liked them.

Spoiler: I really like how Percy is slowly getting all the different Half-Bloods to ban together, especially as I think that is the only way they're going to defeat Luke and Kronos. Do you think Luke can still be saved? And, I have to say that I absolutely love the character Nico is becoming.  

Nicholas Kaze

Friendly Prophet

16,625 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Literature

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items