Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Poor Jasper :(

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:45 am
A strange thought just crossed my mind....

Since Carlisle is a surgeon, he spends a LOT of time with human blood. I know surgeons wear different clothes while their working and such, but being that vampires are so incredibly sensitive the scent must still be there when he comes home. That must really bother Jasper! It's not like going to school or just being around humans and smelling them - Carlisle picks up the actual blood.

I just thought of that while I was reading Twilight for the billionth time haha  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:51 pm
i think it's good practice. i mean what could jasper do, there are no humans around  

Fifii

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:58 pm
hmmm, maybe Jasper is like my doggy and he waits until Carlisle takes his clothes off, then he'll hide them under his bed to eat them later haha

Can't you just see Alice coming in like "Jasper! You spit that out right now. That poor shirt!!! And pick those buttons out of your teeth!!" xd xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:19 am
Suprisingly, I can actually imagaine that. Thanks for the great mental image. biggrin (<-- Last line sounded sarcastic, but it's not. ._.)  

Superficial Muffin

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:49 pm
I can totally see that
LOL
LMFAO  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:43 pm
Can't you though?!
See, this is what happens when Twilight fans stay up to late and are running on coffee!!!!!  

6vampire6mistress6

The Volturis Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:39 am
6vampire6mistress6
hmmm, maybe Jasper is like my doggy and he waits until Carlisle takes his clothes off, then he'll hide them under his bed to eat them later haha

Can't you just see Alice coming in like "Jasper! You spit that out right now. That poor shirt!!! And pick those buttons out of your teeth!!" xd xd

rofl I could totally see that. rofl It made lol in the office and now my co-workers think I'm insane...lol. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:24 pm
or imagine jasper taking the shirt and smelling it every chance he gets  

Fifii

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:58 pm
It probly helps him resist better  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:13 am
The Volturis Lover
6vampire6mistress6

rofl I could totally see that. rofl It made lol in the office and now my co-workers think I'm insane...lol. xd

I can see that but I think Jasper might try a little harder to resist.  

Xenologista

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:23 pm
Poor Jasper, I feel so sad for him, luckily he has Alice though!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:43 pm
6vampire6mistress6

lol i could so see that lol rofl rofl  

bigsisate

lost_smile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:44 pm
I think that it would really just help him build his resistance to the smell. Plus Carlise probly trys to prevent that and he changes maybe even baths before he comes into the house or brfore jasper sees him.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:12 pm
haha i can totally see jasper doing that!
but Dr. Cullen probably changes into different clothes before he comes home. expecially with Jasper around!  

Priestess of the Sky

Friendly Explorer

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces