No
View Results

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:03 pm
Rena and Tristan soon came to a halt where the smell was strongest. They were near a barely visible driveway hidden by trees, leaves and so forth.

"Well, we know where they are... should we go in?" whispered Tristan in the darkness.

"mm.. maybe we should wait till one of them emerges and follow them... it could prove more helpful..." replied rena thoughtfully.

Both in agreement, the ran off to find somewhere to wait out the night.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:04 pm
Name: Renesmee Carlie Cullen (bella and edward's baby)
Age(doesnt have to be real): 3
Species (can go beyond human,vamp, and wolf): Human-vampire hybrid
Coven (either one i make or a new one): cullen
Special Powers: can share thoughts and memories through touch and
can break through shields
Personality: she is a mix of bella and edward  

nanamis

Pure-hearted Dog

11,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

xXxMimi-96xXx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:53 am
Name: Katherine Marie Bieber
Age: Looks eighteen, but is really one hundred and eighteen
Species: Vampire
Coven: None yet
Special Powers: Mind reading and mind control
Personality: Kind, caring, sweet, gentle, musical, and loud.
Apperance: User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:12 am
Name: Chase Lorenz
Age: Looks eighteen but is really one hundred and eighteen.
Coven: None yet
Special Powers: Mind reading and Telepathy.
Personality: Loud, kind, musical, and friendly.
Appearance: User Image

xXxMimi-96xXx

xXxMimi-96xXx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:36 am
Kat was walking up the path in the forest to her house when she felt the presence of someone. She stopped in her tracks and looked around her. There was a blur of movement and Kat watched as it stopped. "Come out and show yourself." She said calmly and a little bored as well. After she spoke that, another vampire walked up to her.

Chase had been hunting untill he got the scent of another vampire. He ran by but stopped when she spoke to him. Chase walked up to her and smiled a little. "I'm sorry to bother you, but you seem to have a rather large residence that only you live in. Would you mind if I stayed with you for awhile?" He asked as he flashed another smile at her.

Kat smiled at what he asked her. "Sure you can." She said before walking back towards her house. It was left to her from her family and the forest had grown around it so it was the perfect place to live at the moment. She had grown rather attached to the house, but she also got rather lonely there alone so the boy staying there would be no problem. Kat opened the door and allowed the boy to walk in behind her. "You can choose anywhere that you'd like to have as your room." She told him as she closed the door behind him smiling again.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:20 pm
Name: Nessie or Nessa( My real Name is Vanessa so it fits a bit =)...)
Age: 14 ( Just got turned into a vampire recently, trying to fit in and get used to her new life)
Coven: In search...
Special Powers: Read Minds, and Seeing the future
Personality: Shy, Vegetarian, kind, mysterious, Cares for everybody, tends to think about somebody else before her, hates killing humans, doesn't get in fights, and looking for a Coven to join  

sakuragirl13me

8,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Jane Volturi 1996

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:52 pm
Name: Kristin
Coven: Single, Nomad, Smith if anyone else joins
Location: Passing through Forks attending middle and high school
Special Powers: Controls elements and has a physical sheild
Personality: Care free mostly, has to have things her way, and she is always the leader no one has a say. Vegetarian
Ref. Pic:
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:24 pm
I was slowly walking down the long isolated ally. Then i thought.. How unfortunate it is to be me right now....No family or friends
I remember that night like the palm of my hand. It happened three months ago. In my birthday. Right after my party I went to a forest..because I loved to explore. As I went to my favorite spot in the beautiful forest I loved I saw a girl next to a huge tree. The girl was beautiful..but she seemed not human.Her eyes were fire and her face was very pale. I gasped and started walking away but in less than a sec she was right next to me. She laughed wildly but it seemed to flow like music. She said, "What are you doing so late at night?" I was extremely afraid and I didn't answer. I was stiff. Then she said, " I apologize but I just cant....handle myself." After she said this I ran as fast as I can but she caught my arm and then bit it. I screamed aloud and then...I became what I am now. I sat in a old wooden bench and sat there thoughtfully.
The next morning, I walked carefully to what seemed to look like a very steep slope. Then my eyes spotted a girl and it smelled like a cat. I glanced for half a sec more and saw she was a vampire. Then my eyes widened as I saw her jump off and do a very good stunt. Of course for our kind it wasn't much but it still entertained me. I wanted to go walk up to her and greet her but I was just to embarrassed if thats the right word. I sighed and leaned on a marble like wall and watched.  

sakuragirl13me

8,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items