Poi's SoA Quests

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:09 am
Yup...I'm starting a quest thread. This thread will change as quests come and go, but the thread shall remain! At least until it outgrows itself...which is unlikely, but...ya never know.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:18 am
Name: Gongo'selaha (Pinnacle Weapon)
Owner: T ` P o i
Species: Lion
Pride/Pack: Rogue
Parents: n/a
Offspring: n/a
Description: A lioness based off the Ultima Keyblade in Kingdom Hearts.
Reference Images: [Ultima Keyblade]

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:21 am
Name: Jibril
Species: God
God of: Trust
Powers: Temporary - Trusting Aura: Jibril emanates an aura of trust around her...it takes a very strong will indeed to ignore this. This only lasts for as long as she is in someone's presence.
Mistrust: Jibril can make it so a creature is distrusted by his peers. They often convince themselves of a reason for their mistrust, but the poor creature cannot figure out why...especially if they were well-trusted before Jibril intervened. This lasts up to a week.
Meter: Jibril can sense the level of trust between creatures.

Permanent Power - Unknown.

Description: Jibril is a fallen goddess. She has a dark blue, almost black base coat with silver markings. Her eyes are pale yellow, like firefly light, and have a tendency to glow in the dark. Her muzzle, front paws, and tail tip look like they were dipped in dark blood, and the area around the base of her wings (her shoulders) look drenched in dark blood as well. Her wings reflect her status...torn and tattered, only a portion of the great feathered wings remain. A deep, dark blue like her fur, tipped in silver...and look spattered with dark blood.
Reference Images: Concept w/o wings. The 'bloody' areas should look more like they are blood stained, and the silver on her hair tuft and back paws should fade into the blue.
Art by Amy D.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:23 am
Name: Nafsi'kataa
Species: God
God of: Perseverance
Offspring: Hakuna'jina, Moto'nyota
Powers: Temporary - Stoke the Fire: Nafsi can 'encourage' someone to keep going towards their goal, like an empathic 'push' in the 'right' direction. Her 'encouragement' only lasts while she is there, but the after-effects can often make a difference...
Water off my Back: She can 'shield' someone from the more hurtful things people say while pursuing their goal. She has to be in the area.
Second Wind: Nafsi can grant someone mental or physical strength if they have used theirs up in pursuing their goal (however she has to approve of said goal). This is NOT permanent, and only lasts for 2-3 days AT MOST. After the effects fade, the receiver has to rest, or else do a great deal of damage to themselves.

Permanent Power - Never Rest: Used as a curse, Nafsi can induce a very specific sort of stubbornness in a creature. She can make it so that once they set their mind on something, they CANNOT give up on it. This can only be lifted IF they accomplish that something. Those who set their mind on something impossible, however...are doomed.

Description: Nafsi is beautiful, not something you would expect from her domain. A slim leonine form with a tail like a male Leopon...long and very fluffy. Her fur and markings are a combination of her daughters'...black as the main color with gold markings outlined in blood-red, her eyes a deep blue with a smidgen of demonic orange-amber ringing the edges of her pupils. Her neck and back markings, along with her lower jaw and ear markings, are the same style as Hakuna'jina's. Her leg markings and rest of her face markings are like Moto'nyota's however. And the last third of her tail is blood-red.
Her hair is strangely white and long...It's rather curly/wavy and kept loose to spill over her shoulders, trailing down her back to stop at her tail (like chirigami's Kyrios). Braided/woven into the hair spilling over her shoulders are feathers and crystals. Her wings...her wings are a beautiful sight. A single pair, but a combination of two types. At first, they appear draconic in shape, but a closer look reveals that the skin covered bones that provide the framework are covered in feathers that extend down a little to cover part of the skin in between the framework. The feathers are black, like her fur, fading to blood-red at the tips, and the skin is blood-red, fading to gold at the bottom.
Her jewelry consists of feathers and crystals, with some bits of metal and richly colored flowers.
Reference Images: Hakuna'jina, Moto'nyota

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:24 am
Name: Nyoya'kono
Species: Wild Dog
Offspring: Safi'mmoja
Description: Slate blue base coat, with red markings. See ref.
Reference Images: Nyoya

Name: Jua-winda
Species: Wild Dog
Offspring: Safi'mmoja
Description: See ref.
Reference Images: Jua

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:17 pm
Name: Mwenye'heri
Pride/Pack: Rogue (Old Lines)
Offspring: Haramu-chanua
Reference Images: Mwenye

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:58 pm
Name: Maia
Pride/Pack: Rogue (New Lines)
Description: A cosplay of Maia from Jak & Daxter. See ref.
Reference Images: Maia

Name: Iontaoibh
Pride/Pack: Rogue (Old Lines)
Reference Images: Iontaoibh

Name: Seascann
Pride/Pack: Rogue - New Lines
Description: A lion with green, brown, and dark blue as the color scheme. The exact patterns and such, I leave up to your discretion. <3
Reference Images: n/a

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:41 pm
And another new quest. -headdesk- That's gonna be a pain to get...but meh.  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:54 pm
<3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:57 pm
Updated quests. <3  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items