Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
393 - itachi's fall

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lychii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:36 am
my gawd, is he dead? (i'm a itachi fan) he's not right? and is that orochimaru slithering around? my gawd kill him off.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:19 am
well, that was an anti-climactic ending. . .  

randwe21

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:46 pm
I'm in shock. I always knew that Itachi was going to die, not Sasuke but still......when he poked Sasuke's forehead......oh my god......it was like......wow......oh my god......I can't come up with any words......it's over......holy crap......I started watching the anime just to see if Sasuke would kill Itachi, and now......I'm totally empty right now......wow......

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:10 pm
xxrokixx
I'm in shock. I always knew that Itachi was going to die, not Sasuke but still......when he poked Sasuke's forehead......oh my god......it was like......wow......oh my god......I can't come up with any words......it's over......holy crap......I started watching the anime just to see if Sasuke would kill Itachi, and now......I'm totally empty right now......wow......

I know what you're talking about. When he did the brother poke I nearly cried.  

beboptilyoudrop

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:29 pm
the only reason he poked him was because he was nearly dead and blind as a bat. He was still going for his eyes the whole time.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:11 am

Wow. That was amazing. As stupid as this sounds, I could have not hoped for a better ending than that poke. Wow. ********>  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lychii

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:02 am
gonk gonk am i the only one who doesnt want him to die? mad theres still hope he's alive, he just fell and went unconcious with his eyes open. but hey i'll ask again, is that snake orochimaru? does that mean he might take over itachi's body?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:18 pm
Lychii
gonk gonk am i the only one who doesnt want him to die? mad theres still hope he's alive, he just fell and went unconcious with his eyes open. but hey i'll ask again, is that snake orochimaru? does that mean he might take over itachi's body?

that may very well happen...if they showed the snake then something must be up with it.  

beboptilyoudrop

Ladyshion

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:23 pm
I am not Itachi fan I hope he's actually dead this time. Yay Sasuke!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:12 am
Ladyshion

Yay Sasuke?
WTF did he do, nothing. Itachi finally hit his limit which caused his down fall. Itachi owned Sasuke. If it weren't for Itachi finally going blind and being pushed so far because of his jutsus, which furthered his eyes blindness, Itachi won.

Sasuke souldn't be able to claim this victory as his doing, he didn't slay him. You know he's going to though if Itachi is truly dead. Besides I don't think he is dead just yet.  

`Renny

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:00 pm
`Renny
Ladyshion

Yay Sasuke?
WTF did he do, nothing. Itachi finally hit his limit which caused his down fall. Itachi owned Sasuke. If it weren't for Itachi finally going blind and being pushed so far because of his jutsus, which furthered his eyes blindness, Itachi won.

Sasuke souldn't be able to claim this victory as his doing, he didn't slay him. You know he's going to though if Itachi is truly dead. Besides I don't think he is dead just yet.

Sasuke brought him to the limits that made him bring out his final jutsu. And it was because of these limits that he died. Sasuke owned him. Plain and simple.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:44 pm
I'm curious to know... they say that Orochimaru's power was ripped from Sasuke. Does that mean that he know longer has the curse seal inhibiting him?  

Totle

Gallant Reveler

x_Hoe-Chan_x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:02 pm
i already knew he was dead but.....
noes he died WAAAAA! *cries*

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:15 am
Ribbin
`Renny
Ladyshion

Yay Sasuke?

Sasuke brought him to the limits that made him bring out his final jutsu. And it was because of these limits that he died. Sasuke owned him. Plain and simple.

except that madara said that Itachi was careful not to over do it and only showed his powers in a successively stronger order to push Sasuke and show him all the powers of the mange sharingan.

The man obviously could have come in with the 1337 hax and beat the s**t out of Sasuke from the first moment of the fight but from the story Madara tells that was far from what Itachi wanted to do.  

liz_bliz_inc

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games