Reply The Twilight Movie
movie characters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the cast they picked out?
  yes.
  kinda. some people i like; some i don't.
  nope. i think they totally messed up.
  i don't care. as long as they do a good job.
  i only like one or two of the cast.
  i don't like one or two of them. but that's it.
View Results

Keyairia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

so now we have the official cast of twilight...

i know some of them aren't our first choices. We all have different ways if seeing them. so please don't start pouting about how you wanted someone else to play a certain character. We can't change the casting even though many want to.
So about the cast we have now:

what are your thoughts on them? anything you would change about them? how about anything you really like?

i'd like to hear what you have to say about them.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:26 pm
kristen stewart/bella: at first i didn't want her to play Bella at all! i was really upset. but it was kinda of bias because i have never seen her in any films (except zathura) so i began watching her in some of her other movies. and now i think she'll be able to play it off real well.

Robert Pattinson/edward: i'm not really worried about him because he's a reeeally good actor. he's not who i anticipated. but no one in the cast was.

Ashley Greene/alice: alice is one of my favorite characters in the book. when i first saw her, i thought she was pretty and she looked a little bit like alice so i was okay with it. i never seen any of her acting, so i'm still not sure if she'll be able to play it off. but she must be able to somewhat, cause they chose her. but when the promotion photos came out i was and still am really upset about her hair. i don't like it. i wanted it to be shorter. it's not that it isn't a cute style, cause it is. but when i see it, it doesn't look like alice to me.

Kellan Lutz /Emmett: i love emmett so much!.... in the book... not in the movie{based on his looks). i pictured emmett as a big teddy bear with longer hair and whatnot. in the movie he looks really scary. like he's going to kill me or something. i like Lutz, he's not ugly or anything; he's good looking. but that's my opinion.

Nikki Reed/Rosalie and Jackson Rathone/jasper: not much of a fan of either of them. but rosalie is pretty so all is good. 8D

Keyairia

Fifii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:40 pm
rosalie doesn't look like a natural blonde to me  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:51 pm
Fifii

well
her hair is naturally brown. at least i think so.

Keyairia

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:38 am
The guy that is playing Emmett, I love!!!!

The guy that is playing Edward was my fist choice even before casted!!!

The girl that is playing Bella is okay, I kind of prefered Emily Browning rather then Kristen Steward though!!!

The girl that is playing Rosalie is awful (They could have done a lot better)!!!

The girl who is playing Esme looks like a Esme, but I still can't get the picture of her in Grays Anatomy out of my head!!!lol

The guy that is playing Mike Newton is PERFECT!!!

The girl that is playing Alice is fine, I never saw her before though!!!

The guy that is playing Jasper is awesome, but he looks strange as a blonde!!!

The girl that is playing Jessica is alright, but not bad!!!

The guy that is playing Eric is weird, I never pictured him Asian!!!

The girl that is playing Renee' is amazingly great!!!

The guy that is playing Charlie is also great!!!

The girl who is playing Victoria is a little too young!!!

The guy who is playing James is the best for the part, Cam fits the part!!!

The guy who is playing Sam looks like a Sam!!!

The guy that is playing Carlisle is nothing like I pictured in my mind!!!

The guy that is playing Jacob is perfect because I think he is ugly and I don't like Jacob!!!lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:27 am
.[KaM].
Fifii

well
her hair is naturally brown. at least i think so.

I agree  

Emo Oompa Loompa

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Well in those pictures Nikki Reed has a wig, so hopefully it'll look more natural with dyed hair
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Twilight Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games