Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:58 am
Okay, I know it can't be just me, but I am HONESTLY sick of all the Midnight Sun topics. It's common sense to just look through the already posted topics. I know that a lot of people are excited about the upcoming book, but, honestly if we all already are excited about it, don't you think we know about it already? Lots of us check Mrs. Meyer's website frequently, we don't need to hear about something on it about a thousand times post.

Thanks for reading this, I think I might self implode if I see another Midnight Sun topic AGAIN.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yes, thank you. I can't even count the number of Midnight Sun threads I've had to lock and delete.

But uh, since this is offtopic I'll be locking this thread too. Sorry mad d But I would still like people to read the post. WE ALREADY KNOW ABOUT MIDNIGHT SUN!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces