SAVE THE WOLVES!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caboosegirl56

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:29 pm
Hi,

I need your help to save wolves in Greater Yellowstone and make sure that these magnificent animals have a lasting future in America.

By removing wolves in Idaho, Wyoming and Montana from the list of federally protected endangered species last week, the Bush/Cheney Administration has officially green-lighted state plans to kill as many as 70% of the wolves in Greater Yellowstone and the Northern Rockies.

The announcement opened the door to the elimination of more than a 1,000 wolves by aerial gunning, trapping, poisoning and other lethal methods. It could also close the door on wolf restoration in Oregon, Washington, Colorado and other parts of the gray wolf's historic range.

And with southwest wolf recovery continuing to falter, it's time for a national plan to ensure a lasting future for our wolves.

Folks like you and me can make a huge difference for America's wolves. Here's how: Go online to http://action.defenders.org/ourwolves and urge U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Director Dale Hall to adopt a national wolf recovery plan.

Will you help me convince federal officials to protect our wolves? Send your message online at:

http://action.defenders.org/ourwolves

Thanks for helping!

(This is NOT a scam or spam or whatever! I truly care about the wolves lives but dont take my word for it go yourself and see. And its not hard all you have to do is send a message that is already writen for you to the site and you have helped wolves as easy as that!! Please i beg you!! Do it for the wolves!!)

Also hello my new family!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:51 pm
Yeah I don't get why they have to kill the wolves either. I thought they were fenced into a reserve so livestock killing shouldn't be a huge problem. :

And hi!  

Teh Funni Bunni

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:07 pm
God dammit another reason to hate Bush that fagget I don't want just arctic wolves I also want them as close to me as possible scream stressed heart burning_eyes crying stare eek confused cry  
</~~~~~~~~Introduce Yourself Here~~~~~~~~~>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games