Kyrenx

Beloved Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:45 pm
User Image

This thread is intended for all Texas brawlers (From Beaumont to El Paso, Laredo to Amarillo and everywhere else in between) in a lag-free Wi-Fi brawling experience! Post your friend codes here and let your Texas pride shine!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:48 pm
* RULES *

1. This thread is for those brawlers from the great state of Texas only!
No doubt, we'd all love to brawl against any who would challenge us, but due to the lacking of Nintendo's Wi-fi Connection service, challengers from too far away in the known universe causes the game to lag and on occassion freeze. So making friends of fellow brawlers via region is a must for fun, effective play.

2. Follow the TOS!
This obviously should go without say. If your not allowed to do it anywhere else on Gaia, then don't do it here. Simple enough eh?

3. Follow all additional guild rules!
As this is meerly a thread within a SSBB guild, you are expected to follow any additional rules that may be set by the guild's captain and crew! What they say goes around here, show them some respect.  

Kyrenx

Beloved Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Kyrenx

Beloved Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:51 pm
* LISTING *

User Image

Since test battles have not been done between the farthest reaches of Texas, the listings here will be divided by regions as well. This is important: As a means to perserve Net Anonymity, DO NOT specify any home addresses, nearby cities or any other info that may lead anyone to know the actual whereabouts of your current locations. When specifying your friend codes, only include the name of one of the following regions in which you fall. If your anywhere in between 2 or 3, then just choose one (at your descretion) and stick with it.

Remember: When adding members listed here to your friend lists, be sure to inform them so they may add you back as well.

Panhandle (Red)
+ ZaneWulf [BC: 4854-6170-5379]

Hill Country (Blue)
N/A

Big Bend (Orange)
N/A

Prairies and Lakes (Pink)
+ Juve aka Keep It Real [BC: 1117-9923-9847]

Gulf Coast (Teal)
+ Kyrenx [BC: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx]

South Texas Plains (Purple)
N/A

Pineywoods (Green)
N/A  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:43 pm
Yeah! You already know what it is. Texas Brawlers!!!

Praries and Lakes (Pink)

Brawl Code: 1117-9923-9847

Oh and you can't just add me on Brawl and expect for it to work. I will be needing the Brawl code of whomever adds me. So send a PM if you do.  

ItsJustJuve

Kyrenx

Beloved Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:44 pm
Juve aka Keep It Real
Oh and you can't just add me on Brawl and expect for it to work. I will be needing the Brawl code of whomever adds me. So send a PM if you do.

Of course, but I keep forgetting to write down my Brawl code. Generally get swept up in the game whenever i'm that far into it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:30 pm
Zane, I think I'm in the Panhandle (Red) and my bc is 4854-6170-5379.  

ZaneWulf

Kyrenx

Beloved Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:52 am
Okay Zane, you've been added to the list. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:59 pm
Hey! I live in Texas too! In the big bend area. My friend code is 3738-7418-2878. Pm me if u want to brawl me plz!  

Alek_The_Wolf

II-Neko-Zawa-II

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:22 pm
Hey! I Live In San Antonio Texas, in the South Texas Plains I dont have my brawl code right now but I can get it on here later  
Friend Code Vault

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games