i can't help but wonder...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

m u f f i n p h o b i a

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:23 pm
.....what the girls of the Day Class do when it's ... ahem ... "their time of the month"?

i have always wondered about that while reading anything that involves vampires.

Vampire Knight, Twilight, Dracula ... every vampire story that involves smelling blood.

i can't help but wonder.

post your theories, i guess. mine is that "time of the month" blood smells different from when blood comes out of a wound...? idk.

and be mature! :/

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:16 am
Dident think of that really.
although... in storys vampires are normally eternal to which makes me wonder if they have them or not even more.

Your right, i wonder what does happen, though technacally that stuff aint blood, it comes from the eggs so.... maybe thats the answer to the question? i dunno really.

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Kateroo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:48 am
Well I think vampires like 'pure' blood from the veins/arteries... They would probably not like that much tissue mixed in with their blood. So I'm assuming the vampires can tell the difference between the two kinds of blood?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:15 pm
Tenshi Esti Demona
although... in storys vampires are normally eternal to which makes me wonder if they have them or not even more.

Your right, i wonder what does happen, though technacally that stuff aint blood, it comes from the eggs so.... maybe thats the answer to the question? i dunno really.
yeah it is definately real blood. I just took a health(hell) class so I know. I dont wanna get technical but it is blood...lets leave it at that. And I do think it would smell different to a vamp  

Zirumi

cutiekitties5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:01 pm
Zirumi
Tenshi Esti Demona

yeah it is definately real blood. I just took a health(hell) class so I know. I dont wanna get technical but it is blood...lets leave it at that. And I do think it would smell different to a vamp

Ya probably, maybe because it's "mixed with some dirt" so its not really pure blood coming from our arteries xp  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:05 am
I think that the vampires would be able to smell it, but it wouldn't have the same effect. Basically, I think menstrual blood is sort of like "dead blood" in a way. Vampires might be tempted, but not as much.  

Colloquial Serendipity

Sweet Explorer

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:26 pm
Fireball96740
I think that the vampires would be able to smell it, but it wouldn't have the same effect. Basically, I think menstrual blood is sort of like "dead blood" in a way. Vampires might be tempted, but not as much.

Thats a good theory.
Its a shame that this discussion hasent popped up anywhere eles in any other vampire conversation before to.

Such a question wont be revealed to when it involves anime/manga seeing as they leave the complicated stuff out (like when reading fruits basket for example i remember reading a bit about a person wrote in asking what Tohru does when its the time of her month, and Natsuki gave the answer and said that it wasent no need to explain about stuff like that.)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:38 pm
I would think they could smell it, even though it is what I call "waste blood" since it's getting thrown out of your system for the new cycle to begin. But, yes It probably does have a different smell so that probably puts them off a bit.  

3nj09r0w8hyeh

MaidToKill

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:00 am
Very good question. But yeah, can't imagine its 'pure' enough for them  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:38 pm
i dont think your "period" is actually pure blood its just the sheddings of the uterua wall... i think but it might be real blood.. but it doesnt smell like real blood confused  

Cheetahs Wolf

Kateroo

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:11 am
Cheetahs Wolf
i dont think your "period" is actually pure blood its just the sheddings of the uterua wall...

Ding Ding... Only a very small portion is just blood. The majority of it is issue XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:08 pm
Fireball96740

yeah i agree...... it probably has a different smell though  

Black_twilight910

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces