Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
A Question (hoping someone here can help <3)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keime

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:02 am
Hey :3 I have a sort of research question that I need to know for the .hack fanfic I'm writing. It's a bit of a long shot, but otherwise I face watching indeterminable episodes of .hack//sign trying to find the answer.

So, does anyone know the //sign anime well enough to tell me: Where did Bear and Mimirou get the keywords 'Bitter', 'Fantasy', 'Mirrorworld' from? Or if not, can you estimate which episode(s) I might find the answer in?

I thought they came with the message from Helba, but the first time the message was read out they weren't mentioned. I don't know if they were revealed later or if they came from somewhere else entirely, so... I'm hoping someone else does!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:15 pm
O.o ...Hmm. I should know that one, but it's been so long since I've watched it, that I've forgotten. *sigh*
When do you want to know by? I'm busy the rest of this week, but I could watch the series for you and get you the answer. ^-^

Kanna Aishiteru

Keime

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:26 am
Oh, any time is fine really. My one reader has already been waiting a little while for an update, so a little longer won't hurt x3 But you don't need to go looking for the answer in the series on my account! I ought to be doing that myself, only I'm too lazy, so I thought I might be able to ask here razz  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:48 pm
sad No more volunteers?  

Keime

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:30 pm
Aw, I'd help, but it's been such a long time since I've seen //sign...like 3 years. D:

After your done with your fanfic, you should totally share it with the guild! I'd love to read it!! <33

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:33 am
I don't know. Sorry. D:  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Keime

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:33 am
Sauce-Kay
Aw, I'd help, but it's been such a long time since I've seen //sign...like 3 years. D:

After your done with your fanfic, you should totally share it with the guild! I'd love to read it!! <33

whee It's actually been in the Fanart and Fanfiction subforum for coming up to two months, but no one seems interested, so I stopped posting new chapters after chapter 2. (I've written up to chapter 4). It's called Blogging the World, and it uses the .hack universe with an OC cast, which is why people don't tend to take to it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:40 pm
I have it!

The message is originally from Helba, but Sora gives the message to Mimiru, who then tells Bear.

The Episode is called: Twilight Eye

Kanna Aishiteru

Keime

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:48 pm
blaugh Thank you very much! ^^  
@Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items