Reply The Twilight Movie
Treetops?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saline Everwood

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:40 pm
I heard that they are going to have Edward running on treetops once he and Bella leave the meadow. Can anyone tell me if it is true? I really need to know.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:43 pm
Kristin Stewart said it in an interveiw about how they both are going to be in Treetops or something. So there may be treetop action in the movie.  

Aqua Anjel

Saline Everwood

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:47 pm
No they can't do that. Grrr!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:56 pm
why not?  

Aqua Anjel

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:00 pm
Mhmm.
They say it's when Edward's showing Bella his powers , and he jumps of tree tops or something.

From the MTV's interview with Victoria (Rachelle Lefevre)

"“They’re talking like it’s really going to happen,” Lefevre added. “We did a rehearsal at one point where [director] Catherine [Hardwicke] was like, ‘They went up in the tree, but we’re not doing that today.’ I think we are really doing that.”

Before you post your comments below, Lefevre wants you to consider that the treetop-running thing does happen at other times in the “Twilight” series, even if not in the moment when Edward reveals himself.

“I think that there is a scene where a character ends up in a treetop in the book,” she explained. “I don’t want to say who, but there are treetop scenes in the book. But there are also things that are described in the book — the stunts that we are going to be doing, as far as I understand it, are very accurate to what’s in the book.

“You want to put as much action and excitement into the movie as possible,” Lefevre said of the controversy. “So sometimes things get heightened.
"

But still.. I don't remember ONE treetop scene in the book. /:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:08 pm
I don't see why it's a bad thing...it seems entirely possible they can run on treetops....I can just see Emmett running, then managing to trip and falling to the ground. lol  

I_Luv_Gaara

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:40 pm
In a interview with Ashely Greene she said that Edward will be jumping tree tops!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The whole treetops thing is in teh script..but I thought it happened at Edward's house, not the meadow...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

The Twilight Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces