Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ZOMG!
||~Kiku's Sweet Dreams Quest~||

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiku-Yozora

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:17 pm
...Sweet Sweet Dreams...

Hello, fellow LOH members. I've never done a quest before, but after observing others, I belive I can do it. I never realized putting a thread together by the books took this amount of time. Well, anyways...I'm here to discuss my quest. This thread is for anyone willing to donate Gold(NOT TICKETS!) or Items to my cause. As I've said before I've never really quested for something. Heck, I only made my Dream Avi so I could quest for a couple things I wanted. Now I have a really long list of stuff I want....*Sniff* So expensive....*ahem* Sorry, I just get emotional when I see how much gold I have to spend on these little things.

Anyways, I'm new to most things on Gaia, if you check my profile it should say somewhere that I joined a year ago on Jan 26/07. (Haha, my birthday.) Though that makes me not so new, I left my account dormant until my anniversary. So, I've really only been playing around here for a couple months and I've become addicted. *Sigh* Yes, I'm admitting it. I'm addicted to a website. Because of this I've been sticking pretty close to the rules and hiding in the shadows until I'm comfortable with just randomly doing something for the fun of it. (I've read too many "I WAS UNFAIRLY BANNED" threads.) But now I think I'm ready to show the rest of Gaia(Or at least the members of LOH) who I want to be on this site.

So I'm accepting donations of Gold and items from the list below. Another thing I don't mind is donations of encouragement. A nice "Good luck!" is welcome here too. So stop by, wish me goodluck or donate. I might not be around the thread too often, because I'll be in the makets watching and waiting to pounce...But I'll definately check it once a day, making sure that everyone is recognized for their contributions!

Thanks again, Kiku~

{Index}
Intro|Rules|Dream Avi & Items List|Current Quest|Game|White List|Black List
"Fuzzy penguins make me happy and gleeful, fuzzy Hamburgers do not."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:25 pm
{x}Rules{x}

1. Follow the Gaia TOS
2. Please do not donate tickets.(They are of no use to me.)
3. Bumps are welcome!
4. Please do not PM me unless you want to keep the donation private.
5. No name calling, insults...Yadda yadda. Treat others has you would want to be treated. You should know the drill.
6. Have fun and be nice. But not too nice... wink

Kiku-Yozora

Kiku-Yozora

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:34 pm
XxX::Avatar::XxX

User Image
Total Value: 146,430 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:

Alchemyst Book (Signed)
Felicia's Gloves
Fairy Wings
Grunny
Maple Tavern Wench's Wooden Shoes
Leafy Tavern Wench's Cincher
Leafy Tavern Wench's Bustier
Leafy Coal Gathered Tavern Wench's Skirt
Coal Black Tavern Wench's Blouse
Elemental Hair
Celestial Wrap

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:39 pm
{<>}

This is how it will be. I don't know why, but I like to start with the hard items first then work my way down so after tiring myself on questing the big items, I won't have to exert myself too much for the easier items. If you donate Gold, it goes to the Currently Questing item. If you want to donate an item...it should come from the list, or you could donate the Currently quested item, and the gold would switch to the next item on the list. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!

User Image

{{Line up}}
AT ATTENTION!

Fairy Wings
Celestial Wrap
Grunny
Celestial Wrap
Leafy Coal Gathered Tavern Wench's Skirt
Coal Black Tavern Wench's Blouse
Leafy Tavern Wench's Bustier
Leafy Tavern Wench's Clincher
Maple Tavern Wench's Wooden Shoes
Alchemyst Book (Signed)
Felicia's Gloves

Kiku-Yozora

Kiku-Yozora

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:44 pm
{~XxXGameXxX~}

Whoo! Play time! Welcome to the Quest Aracade. My! Look at all those shiny coins you have! Let's see...What can you play today?

//Fun-House\

Roll a Die, Win a Flori!
When you post you can roll a twenty sided die once. And if the number adds up to 19 you'll win a flower from my inventory!

Roll some Dice, Get Lice!
When you post you can roll a ten sided die twice. And if the number adds up to 17 you'll win a bug from my inventory!

I know neither of these sound very...exciting, but hey they're all I can think of currently. If I come up with a new game, I'll post it up. Warning: These games my change from day to day, depending on how many flowers and bugs I have in my inventory.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:48 pm
{+}~White List~{+}

This is where all those wonderful people who donated to me get recognized! I'll post your name and donation here after the transaction is complete. This includes a nice "Good luck" too.

~Wonderful Gaians~

SandcastleBuilder- Encouragement & 2000G
x Glam Rock Kylie x- Encouragement, various items, & 500G

Thanks everyone!

Kiku-Yozora

Kiku-Yozora

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:53 pm
{XX}Black List{XX}

Get on this list? You're banned from my thread. Right now it's empty...but remember, I'm watching you!

Please, keep this post empty!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:55 pm
Bump...  

Kiku-Yozora

SandcastleBuilder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:16 pm
Good luck.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:06 pm
Thank you!

Kiku-Yozora

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:48 pm
That's a really adorable dream avi you have there. I will send you somethings that might help you out. Won't be a lot but I suppose every little bit helps. Good luck dear. heart Kylie  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:08 pm
Wow, thanks so much Kylie!

Kiku-Yozora

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:26 pm
Kiku-Yozora
Wow, thanks so much Kylie!

No problem dear. Glad to help. I will try to continue to help as I can. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:41 pm
Bumpity bump!

Kiku-Yozora

Kiku-Yozora