eek There's a Blood Plus Movie!?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:50 pm
yeah. it's called Blood: The Last Vampire
it's set before she wakes up in okinawa and stuff  

kellyphantom

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:01 am
Yes, Blood: the Last Vampire was made before the Blood+ series wich is like an alternate version of Blood: the Last Vampire. Now they are making a live-action Blood: the Last Vampire movie.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:39 am
no way! live action? i'm assuming its japanese? kool...

so wait, the original movie, how close is it to the actual series? series-wise and the artwork and such? I hope its not one of those ghost in the shell deals....

[edit]: i just saw the trailer for it, and its really different form the series....to me it is at least....i dunno i didn't like how different and off from the series it is...  

lildarkangel3001

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:08 am
lildarkangel3001

so wait, the original movie, how close is it to the actual series? series-wise and the artwork and such? I hope its not one of those ghost in the shell deals....

[edit]: i just saw the trailer for it, and its really different form the series....to me it is at least....i dunno i didn't like how different and off from the series it is...

To be honest, if you've watched Blood+ before Blood: The Last vampire, you'll probably be too dissapointed, because first it doesn't share the anime-ish style that Blood+ does, no melodramatic stuff, and you probably won't appreciate it as much as opposed to watching it before the series.

And for the record, Blood+ is far off different from IT, not it being different from Blood+ seeing as Blood: TLV came 5 years BEFORE Blood+ was even thought of. They just took they're early idea, and improvised and added.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:35 pm
D-i-v-a
lildarkangel3001

To be honest, if you've watched Blood+ before Blood: The Last vampire, you'll probably be too dissapointed, because first it doesn't share the anime-ish style that Blood+ does, no melodramatic stuff, and you probably won't appreciate it as much as opposed to watching it before the series.

And for the record, Blood+ is far off different from IT, not it being different from Blood+ seeing as Blood: TLV came 5 years BEFORE Blood+ was even thought of. They just took they're early idea, and improvised and added.

Yeah, I would have probably been disappointed with the movie, too, but I was lucky and stumbled on to it two or three years before adult swim started airing the anime.  

YamiCheza
Crew

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:52 pm
YamiCheza
D-i-v-a
lildarkangel3001

Yeah, I would have probably been disappointed with the movie, too, but I was lucky and stumbled on to it two or three years before adult swim started airing the anime.

I bought the DVD when it first came out around 2002, it was pretty cool, expcept when your 12, it scares the s**t out of you XD I learned to appreciate it though after seeing Blood+ (though I wished Diva was in it)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:17 pm
D-i-v-a
YamiCheza
D-i-v-a
lildarkangel3001

I bought the DVD when it first came out around 2002, it was pretty cool, expcept when your 12, it scares the s**t out of you XD I learned to appreciate it though after seeing Blood+ (though I wished Diva was in it)

yea i guess ur right...too bad i didn't find it before i watched the series...*sigh* o well...  

lildarkangel3001

kellyphantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:24 pm
i don't know if i'd like to see the live action. i'm always mad when they make a live action movie of a book or of an animated series, because the characters are always totally different than what I thought they would look like as real people.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:01 pm
Blood: the Last Vampire is a book i never know it was a movie! eek  

Lil Shiro-Chan

Paradigm of Humanity

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:27 am
I'm fairly certain that the manga is based off the movie.
I liked the movie for what it was, though I do wish the end was a bit more.. conclusive.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:27 pm
I didnt like that Last Vampire film, because it wasnt the same..i didnt like how it was drawed..and the story werent so interesting..i was a bit disapointed..

plz forgive me if my english not so good xD  

EnmaAi666

[ Blood+ ]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces