Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I lost the game...
  Sorry..,.
View Results

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:36 am
I'm gonna have to say the same thing to you gorjus. Why don't you wait 'til you see the movie before you praise the actors?  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:15 pm
Well.. have you WATCHED them in other movies at all?? Some of them are good.. Like Rosalie.. I've watched her in another movie.. I can't remember which one it was...

I hate how some of them LOOK. COMPAIRED to the characters in my head... like...

Carlisle... He's my favorite character... but he looks like a life-sized Ken doll.. with his dyed hair and everything... it pisses me off..

and Emmett.. he looks like one of the vampire things on 30 days of night... and I always pictured Emmett with BLONDE hair...

whe I first saw the pictures (not knowing which one was which) I thaught the guy who plays Jasper was the guy who plays Emmett, and Emmett was Jasper...  

there was a silence

takara kagami

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:47 pm
I am ok with most of the actors that were cast however. The actresses they chose for Bella and Esme, were kind of off. Though I may just being basing my descion on the actress who will be playing Esme (can't remember her name) off of her performances in Grey's Anatomy, but I still don't think she is right for Esme. As for Bella, they could have done better, so much better.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:30 pm
KiraLight
the1st_hyuga_girl4life
why dont everyone just get over the avtors?!?! its really starting to get to me. i dont care if this makes people not like me, but get over it!! scream
you cannot say that you could have done any better with the budget they probably had, and the amount of people actually willing to even do this movie. i think that the actors are goin to do a great job with the movie. 3nodding .
and Robert has grown on me, and i think he's gorgeous, and i think that Taylor is hott, and the other actors look good too. heart
ne ways, i hope no one is mad at me over this, im just being very honest. 3nodding
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yeah, well the people complaining about the actors are being "very honest" as well. Just because you think Robert is gorgeous and Taylor is hot, doesn't mean everyone else does...If you dont' like someone it's not that easy to "get over it"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

3nodding

They have a point sweatdrop

I've just coped with the fact that they have actors that I don't like. But I really really trying to get over it.

Only person I'm cool with is the guy playing Jacob, Alice, Rosile, and Bella.

I'm STILL COPEING!

So please don't tell us to get over it, when we want to view our opinion we have just as much of a right as you to complain.  

Claire_Hiwatari

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

LunarHybrid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:13 am
JUST A HEADS UP: I'm going to repeat what a lot of people have said in this topic but in my own wording.

I agree that a lot of the actors for the majority of the characters are way off when it come to the physical aspects of them. But all the actors who were chosen are decent or great actors and were chosen because they have proven to the producers that they can act their part better than the other actors who tried out for that part.

Also, do not forget that Stephenie is helping set the movie up with the producers. So if something does happen, even if it completely messes up your idea of how the movie is supposed to be, she had a say so and I believe if you are a fan of her books, you should respect her opinions about how the movie was written as well.

I would like to emphasize, in my own wording, what Mizuko Aquarian said a few posts earlier: DO NOT judge the actors, or the movie for that matter, before you even see it; and DO NOT judge it based off the most insignificant clips that are posted on youtube. The actors have actually read the books, if some of you did not know. Robert even read the manuscript of Edwards version of Twilight in order to get into his character further (sorry forgot the name of it, I'm half asleep at the moment).  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff