View Results

x__DarkBlue

Shoujo Sex Symbol

20,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:01 am
THE TEXT BELOW IS A RANT WHICH INCLUDES MINOR PROFANITY; YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Ok, so I'm on vacation in China right now. Thanks to my mom, I miss 3 weeks of school ((well, 2, one week is spring break)). Awesome eh? Well.... this damn week I miss everything that's damn exciting. I missed Band Camp which appartently was super awesome from video evidence on Facebook. Then, I miss finding out people where smoking in the girls' washroom (in Jr. high here) 2 suspended, 1 expelled due to previous offenses. And finally, I miss the most exciting thing that has happened in all of our damn school history. They FINALLY hold one non- shitty dance, the Spring Fling. This year, they got A LIVE DJ FROM OUR CITY'S DAMN HELL AWESOME RADIO STATION!!!!! Apparently, they were damn on air too!!!!! The gym was stinking pitch black with flashing lights, lasers, and fog. And off-campus (we're only aloud to go off school grounds for lunch on certain days.) Was extened by a stinking half hour!!!! (Which would be 1hr. 15 mins.) Meanwhile, I've been sitting at my cousin's computer basically 24/7 playing Solitaire. And guess where I sleep, a friggin rock hard bed with my brother kicking me in the face 24/7.
So basically, they get a Vibe House Party, and I get a "California Roll" with mayo (I mean, wtf mom?!?!? Can't you tell what a normal California Roll looks like?!?!)

Thanks for reading my friggin rant, now I gotta do hw.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:11 pm
cool cool im going to china this april cool biggrin  

sasu_shika_naru

-Kandy_Cube-

Magic Girl

19,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:19 pm
sasu_shika_naru
cool cool im going to china this april cool biggrin
It all starts with pink

I don't think you got the rant.... she is mad that she went away to miss some really awesome stuff and now where she is is sucking on ice.....

I am sorry to here that you are missing out on some rad stuff I hate it when i happends..... just try and enjoy your self while your in china

and ends with a tail

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:43 am
that makes me wonder if my trip to japan is going to suck. i already know that i'll miss band camp, but then again, since it's over the summer, it won't be as bad......

i'm sorry about how you missed out, and i hope that it never happens to you again.  

LovelyAdversity

welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff