Why Does it seem to be so dead in here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:58 am
Well to be honest, the guild leader hasn't been on Gaia for over a year and she failed to transfer it over to someone before she did. Thus an inactive leader may well be at least one of the reasons.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:42 pm
is there anyway to promote someone into a new more active leader? maybe if she isnt active on gaia at all we should make a request with gaia or something?  

kixsy

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:15 am
Uh, it's a possibility I guess but I think it's ultimately up to the creator. I could probably get in touch with her, but she'd be very reluctant to come back on Gaia even for a few minutes.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:00 pm
well if she doesnt mind maybe she will give someone her password so they can pass on her guild for her?  

kixsy

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:09 am
I can see what I can do. I'll ask Wellzy about it. I don't really want to become the leader of another Aussie guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:53 pm
I've always wanted a guild but I've never had the gold to start one lol so buying this one would be impossible lol  

kixsy

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:52 am
I wouldn't expect to pay for the damn thing, but I dare say I could get the control of the guild turned over to someone, probably me I guess. I mean, the leader of the guild doesn't use Gaia anymore anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:58 am
Haha then youll own two Australian guilds!!! You could prob combine forces to pay for the thing.... not that I have actually been on gaia for like a year sweatdrop  

Lai Woun
Crew

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:04 am
Nah can't do that Lai. The [AA] and this one were created with slightly different aims. It's best to keep them separate.

To be honest, I don't really want control of this one, so I'll pass it off to Wellzy if he's willing to be active about it. But the fact of the matter is we just need someone who's passionate enough about restarting the guild and getting back on track.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:27 am
Noooo I meant combine forces within this guild.... but thats ok it seems to be all sorted out now!!  

Lai Woun
Crew

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:33 am
Ah true. But you see the thing is most of the regular AA members are already with this guild anyway.

In any case I've set the wheels in motion and Lil has told be she'll hand over the reigns once I she remembers her password.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:45 am
ahh good good  

Lai Woun
Crew

kixsy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:29 pm
As long as we never lose our Aussie guilds lol I always started threads looking for Aussies then my friend to me to join here so I did  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff