Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaia Twitchy

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:14 pm
I drew Diva's daughter for a roleplay I wanted to join in on.

Well, one of her daughters anyway. I call her Summer :3

So um... enjoy... I need to color this some day...

User Image

Here is a quick Profile for those who want to know.

Name: Summer
Sexuality: Female
Personality: Very out going and stubborn. She loves going outdoors and her favorite hobbies are gardening and singing. Despite her usually bright attitude she occasionally feels left out and gets moody when she is left alone.
Appearance: (I'll draw a picture for her later) Summer has raven black hair cut to her shoulders. To keep the bangs out of her face, she uses two red hair clips with tiny hearts attached to them. Apart from her usual school uniform, she wears a maroon summer dress that reaches to her knees, held up by spaghetti straps. On her feet are a pair of sandals made from black leather.
Her eyes are a light brown with a touch of red. Although, when she is upset, the red becomes more intense than ever.
History: Summer doesn't know much about her past except that her mother died in an accident. She knows that her Aunt is sleeping and occasionally she goes with her twin sister and Kai to visit her place of rest. Despite Kai being a father figure, she still calls him by his first name.
Summer wants a chevalier, but she wants to wait until she finds someone she is comfortable with.
Weapons: A rapier. It has a red gem that had been shaped into a heart and placed into the guard. The handle is wrapped in a blood red cloth. The blade has a groove in it. Only recently though, had she been practicing, knowing she would never be as good as her Aunt.
Bad/Good Side: She is on the good side, but has trouble hating the chiropterans due to the fact she sees herself as one.
Other: She has a great admiration for Saya and Hagi's relationship and this is the main reason she wants to find someone she is happy with before making them her chevalier.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:43 pm
will she have blue eyes ore red/brown?  

Kuronai Ikatani

Anaia Twitchy

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:12 am
probableIMPOSSIBILITY

red/brown eyes n_n

Unless the other person that is roleplaying the other sister already chose red/brown eyes >_<  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:50 pm
Anaia Twitchy
probableIMPOSSIBILITY

red/brown eyes n_n

Unless the other person that is roleplaying the other sister already chose red/brown eyes >_<

So who will the antagonist be in the RP?  

Kuronai Ikatani

Anaia Twitchy

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:28 am
probableIMPOSSIBILITY
Anaia Twitchy
probableIMPOSSIBILITY

red/brown eyes n_n

I'm not sure really. Someone managed to make new chiropterans so I don't know. I'd have to ask the one managing the RP.

What really gets gets me is if there are two queens and they both have twins... that means there are four queens, right?

So if Saya ever somehow had child(ren) (Which isn't impossible seeing as Nathan still lives) then there would be at least 3 to 4 who could go around and get chevaliers and make chiropterans.

Scary thought especially if they all had kids 0_0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:47 pm
Anaia Twitchy
probableIMPOSSIBILITY
Anaia Twitchy
probableIMPOSSIBILITY

red/brown eyes n_n

I'm not sure really. Someone managed to make new chiropterans so I don't know. I'd have to ask the one managing the RP.

What really gets gets me is if there are two queens and they both have twins... that means there are four queens, right?

So if Saya ever somehow had child(ren) (Which isn't impossible seeing as Nathan still lives) then there would be at least 3 to 4 who could go around and get chevaliers and make chiropterans.

Scary thought especially if they all had kids 0_0

Wow that sounds a bit complicated. I mean it was enough that there were just two queens. I think it would be way too much if you had to deal with four or maybe eight. 0.0  

Kuronai Ikatani

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:49 pm
Sugoi... What a cool character XD

~I really miss roleplaying...~  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:44 am
Kuronai-Ikatani

Wow that sounds a bit complicated. I mean it was enough that there were just two queens. I think it would be way too much if you had to deal with four or maybe eight. 0.0

Yea although at least the mother Queens would lose the potency in their blood so you won't have some sort of horrible war.

Still though... I can imagine them trying to get rid of all the queens, it's definitely set up for an interesting story.

Considering that Saya's and Diva's mother had a sister, she could've had children as well, so there would be other Queens.

Anaia Twitchy

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Anaia Twitchy

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:49 am
enigma_098
Sugoi... What a cool character XD

~I really miss roleplaying...~

Thanks n_n

I wanna roleplay now but I can't find literate RPers oas of late who enjoy Blood+

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:55 pm
Anaia Twitchy
Kuronai-Ikatani

Yea although at least the mother Queens would lose the potency in their blood so you won't have some sort of horrible war.

Still though... I can imagine them trying to get rid of all the queens, it's definitely set up for an interesting story.

Considering that Saya's and Diva's mother had a sister, she could've had children as well, so there would be other Queens.
Truth is within the eye....

Hey I've been wondering. Can saia and Diva share a shivolier that's been bugging me for a while.

...of the beholder.

Kuronai Ikatani

Anaia Twitchy

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:42 am
Kuronai-Ikatani
Anaia Twitchy
Kuronai-Ikatani

Hey I've been wondering. Can saia and Diva share a shivolier that's been bugging me for a while.

...of the beholder.

Probably not. I mean yea the person Chevalier can be loyal to one or the other (although usually they are loyal to their queen)

But as shown with Riku, the queen can kill their Sister Queen's chevalier with their blood. Ironically it is the sister's chevalier that can impregnate them only.

I think that is the extent of "sharing" would be if they were to "mate" with their sister's chevalier.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:56 pm
Anaia Twitchy
Kuronai-Ikatani
Anaia Twitchy
Kuronai-Ikatani

...of the beholder.

Probably not. I mean yea the person Chevalier can be loyal to one or the other (although usually they are loyal to their queen)

But as shown with Riku, the queen can kill their Sister Queen's chevalier with their blood. Ironically it is the sister's chevalier that can impregnate them only.

I think that is the extent of "sharing" would be if they were to "mate" with their sister's chevalier.

That's terrible.

...of the beholder.

Kuronai Ikatani

Anaia Twitchy

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:41 am

That it is.

But I suppose that is how the world works now-a-days.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:16 am
She's gorgeous. smile  

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Fan Corner Muchly~~ >ww<

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash