Reply [ Blood+ ]
Last Eposode Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lildarkangel3001

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:59 pm
yea i hated the end...I thought that saya wouldnt sleep this time...liek she wa cured or something...but then she did sleep, and I was all....DAMN

so...did Diva ever sleep? or was it jsut saya? And if no to the first question, why only Saya??

I really want them to do something more with the series...i'm just not satisfied...MOVIE!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:19 am
Diva slept, too. When Saya and Hagi went to Vietnam with the Red Shield to track down her container, Diva woke up and started singing. not many episodes after that, they briefly showed the container open and blood spilling out, suggesting she'd killed some people (She probably ate them, but I don't know if maybe she was just bored and killed them for fun. They didn't actually show the act of it.)  

YamiCheza
Crew

ladyyk

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:40 pm
lildarkangel3001
yea i hated the end...I thought that saya wouldnt sleep this time...liek she wa cured or something...but then she did sleep, and I was all....DAMN

so...did Diva ever sleep? or was it jsut saya? And if no to the first question, why only Saya??

I really want them to do something more with the series...i'm just not satisfied...MOVIE!!!

Yes, Diva slept too. They just didn't show it. In the first episodes, Diva was sleeping in the container, that was why they were so frantic on finding it and killing her before she even wakes up.

The only question for me is, Diva and Saya are twins. How come Saya woke up earlier than Diva? Thirty years before, when the Vietnam war ended, Diva disappeared, maybe she slept or something...but then Saya slept too right? Ahhrgg! I'm too confused.

Anyway, I agree with you. I didn't really like the ending. I thought that she and Diva could have some talk or something, or maybe Saya would be able to stay awake a little longer. crying  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:13 am
Lady Yukirin
lildarkangel3001

Yes, Diva slept too. They just didn't show it. In the first episodes, Diva was sleeping in the container, that was why they were so frantic on finding it and killing her before she even wakes up.

The only question for me is, Diva and Saya are twins. How come Saya woke up earlier than Diva? Thirty years before, when the Vietnam war ended, Diva disappeared, maybe she slept or something...but then Saya slept too right? Ahhrgg! I'm too confused.

Anyway, I agree with you. I didn't really like the ending. I thought that she and Diva could have some talk or something, or maybe Saya would be able to stay awake a little longer. crying

I've wondered about the sleeping thing, too. Diva woke up a whole year after Saya. But maybe Saya being forced awake in Vietnam by the Red Shield caused her sleeping schedule to change a little or something.  

YamiCheza
Crew

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:00 am
saNdAnGelxox
I wish last night's episode wasn't the last.

I actually cried even though I watched it in Japanese before. I guess it has more emotion in English or more of an impact on me. (Or maybe I was crying because the voices were bad? @_@)
i know because they never showed what happened after saya woke up  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:26 pm
cakalicous
when haji told saya he loved her that wuz so romantic i almost cried crying

[edit by YamiCheza: since the final episode has now aired, I've returned the text to black.]

yeah i know right i was just so sad i wish he did die or thats what it looked like  

snow-what-snowflake

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

ladyyk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:31 pm
YamiCheza
Lady Yukirin
lildarkangel3001

I've wondered about the sleeping thing, too. Diva woke up a whole year after Saya. But maybe Saya being forced awake in Vietnam by the Red Shield caused her sleeping schedule to change a little or something.

Oh yeah...my sister also had that theory. Hopefully they make a season 2!!! smile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:33 am
I didn't really like the ending... it seemed suckish to me. XD  

hilaire11

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:30 am
D-i-v-a
lildarkangel3001
Saya_Otonashi_67
I wish that it didn't end either!!!
However I must say that they did the last few episodes better in Japanese.

how so?

Overall, because the original script had more emotion, But when they changed the script in the English, It feels like they mellowed it down and completely took away the magic out of the moments.

i disagree. i think it was better in english.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:17 am
i really cry in the end when saya fell asleep..
oooooh..

i hope there's a movie when she awakes again after 30 years..

kyoya13

[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces