Tarot Bags --Pictures Coming Soon--

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panther Nightwind

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:08 pm
Tarot Bags!!

Yes, I crochet them and I have been thinking on possibly knitting them too stare however much I dislike getting hit in the face by the loopy knitting needles I have... xp Anyways, the thought occured to me in the Pendulum thread and it sprouted from there and I'm willing to make them for anyone who wants one. I'm currently setting up a spot in my website for them and once I get a computer camera and a camera-capable computer, I'll be posting ones I have done.

I bounced the idea off of one of my friends whom I've already made atleast one. She's says that for basic ones, I can sell them for about $5-$10 and the more complex ones for about $15-$20 plus s/h* costs. These are flat rates and I won't charge tax** as it won't be fair for one state or country to not have to pay taxes while other states and countries are made to pay taxes. The only difference in costs will be the s/h* 3nodding

* s/h = Shipping and Handling.
** Paypal may charge taxes without me knowing. If so I apologize in advance. sweatdrop

These are the pay options that paypal will accept because I can't afford to go with their other options that charge me money to create:

Canadian Dollar
Euro
Pound Sterling
U.S. Dollar
Yen
Australian Dollar

Username-
Type of Bag (flap-no flap)-
Dimensions of Tarot Cards-
Color(s)-
Special Requests (i.e. symbol or design {please provide so I have something to go off of :sweat: })

Please use the above code as the order form.
The option for flap or no flap just means that I can either create a flap that uses a button to close. No flap means that you pull the strings to close bag and opening it by pulling/pushing the hole created outwards.

Other Items that fellow gaians are willing to create and sell shall be posted here too heart ...that is..if they want to be posted here.

Other Items!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:55 am
Cool, Panther. 3nodding I think somewhere in the guild their may be an advertising thread; however, don't worry about finding it- us mods will look into moving stuff around.  

Jameta
Captain

Panther Nightwind

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:06 pm
Jameta
Cool, Panther. 3nodding I think somewhere in the guild their may be an advertising thread; however, don't worry about finding it- us mods will look into moving stuff around.
Cool whee I didn't know and I was looking to see if there was a guild mod on last night before I posted but there wasn't sad I was hoping I wouldn't get banned from the guild for making the thread/topic but I thought that it would be better than to keep posting in the pendulum thread as it would possibly disrupt the flow of that thread (if i haven't already done so sweatdrop ) if you or anyone moves this, could you possibly give me a link? It would be ever so great as I can't get on until 9:30 tonight if my parents are being nice enough to let me on gonk and I can't seem to find my threads once they've been moved/deleted stressed Oh yeah, before I forget Jameta, I just found out that I'm 3 years older than my idol crying bet you can't guess who that is ninja I'll have that spell posted by tonight for you I couldn't find my BoS and forgot to post letting you I moved it and forgot where I placed it sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:37 pm
I just use a Chococat bag I bought on eBay to hold my cards.  

Siofra Da`Halbria

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:58 pm
I had mine sent in from Korea... though I don't think the person sending me that was really meaning for it to be used for that purpose sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:09 pm
I don't practice any form of divination. I scryed a bit once, but that was mostly to look into the present. And then something through some nasty energy at me throgh the scry.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Panther Nightwind

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:27 pm
sweatdrop Ok, I don't have to make them into Tarot Bags, I can make them into just about any bag except for the really huge ones...I seem to mess those up gonk It's just that where I live most of my friends have tarot decks but no bag to place them in if they want to take them somewhere. The stores in my city don't carry anything/harbor anything towards such bags...It was just a generalization that I make Tarot bags. By the way; whats a chococat bag eek Creating this thread also reminded me that I need to create on for my oracle deck xp Sorry to hear about the bad ju-ju being sent your way Nihil...I hope you rid of it as best you could domokun Paypal isn't cooperating with me either, it keeps telling me to click the 'add more options' button in order to add more things such as tax, s/h, and other fun stuff. But there isn't an option for s/h gonk it's trying to drive me insane I think ninja

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:50 am
Once you get some pictures up, please PM me. I'll reply eventually. wink  

Keistera

Quadadiddle generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 163!

Quadadiddle
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:24 am
I just use the silk fabric (which has the celtic cross layout printed on one side of it) to wrap them up. Although wrapping is a pain, I may have to check out these bags later.  
Akwila rolled 5 100-sided dice: 79, 86, 67, 43, 8 Total: 283 (5-500)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:54 pm
yeah i just found a felt bag while cleaning my room...so i put it to use....unfortunatly its strating to tear crying  

Akwila

Siofra Da`Halbria

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:06 pm
A Chococat bag is a bag with the Hello Kitty character Chococat on it.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:21 pm
Thats so cute 4laugh and yes twisted I have a digi-cam now...so when I'm at my parents house again, I'll be taking pictures of my 2 tarot bags 3nodding and if my 'sister' can locate hers, I'll take a pic of that one too heart

Panther Nightwind

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff