Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Gifts! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I ask for an acoustic guitar or an advanced, proffesional 630 dollar graphics and image editing program?
  The guitar!
  The graphics/image editing program!
  Hmm....I can't decide!
View Results

blacklar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:59 am

The guitar! But really, it's what I'll like to have. It's what you want to do more that matters! So I really think you should think about it for yourself, so you won't get disappointed.

about the presents I got.
Well, the best gift I got was last year for my 17. My mom not only agreed for me to make a tattoo, but the whole family give me money to do it! It was the best thing ever!
Thought I got a picture I really wanted as well. Art by Louise Royo, If someone knows him.

I don't think I ever got a very bad gift. I think the worst gift is the gift that I never remember. Or things like statues and candles, that are hidden behind many other statues and candles and no one even sees them.
but really, it's not like I didn't liked them for a few weeks when I got them...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:57 pm
I think that the best gift I ever got was a beautiful Sapphire ring that my mum got me for Christmas. Unfortunately it got stolen within a few months of being in my posession... crying

The worst gift I ever recieved was probably a sweatshirt and sweatpant set that one of my grandmother's gave me for Christmas a few years ago. They were heather grey, and the sweatshirt had a 'country' styled patchwork heart image on it. I mean, I did give her credit for thinking of me, but the actual gift was not so good... sweatdrop  

DreamerSpirit

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:55 pm
Best gift...
The computer I'm using right now, or the animation software installed on it top the list, I think.
Oh! And this black satin shin-length tutu my sister made for me. -^^-

Worst...
Well, I've gotten alot that really show that the person who bought it doesn't actually know me... earrings (my ears are unpierced for religious reasons), a set of incredibly ugly carved wooden pens that don't write, this ugly bowl and plate set with a badly-drawn manga character on it and nonsense kanjii...

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:36 pm
The best gift I ever got was this cross necklace that had rune symbols on it.

The worst gift I've recived was probably girlie nailpolish from my grandma...she wishes I was more normal per say....  

fallengrim

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:50 pm
The best gift I got was that silver pendant with a real scorpion trapped in it that my mom gave me for my 18 th birthday.
About the worst it was a jacket my dad bought me from his trip to Germany, it was so huge sad and of a weird tan color (which is the color i hate the most). He ended up giving it to my grandma (yeah, She's bigger in size than me).  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:13 pm
The best gift I've ever recieved was from my then-ex, current boyfriend. Leaves me feeling sad though. For awhile I used to treat him horribly. About two years ago I was being cold to him about something, so I had blocked his messages and the like. Well, sometime after midnight I got an email to check my front gate. I found only a small delicate looking white gift bag, inside of it was my favorite hackey sack. He had fixed it and stitched it back together. There was also an assortment of teas. All my favorites and some I had never even tried before. He'd taken the time to sort them nicely and tie them with twine into neat little bundles.

He'd been to my house only once before, and he lived about an hour away by bus or train. He knew how to get to the area though, so he wandered for awhile until he found the right one. He tried to get my attention, but I wasn't by my window. Then he got on the bus back home. Back then, I didn't even thank him. I yelled at him for coming to my house and amongst other things, in a sense called him a worthless idiot for almost getting me into trouble. I was horrible. And I really don't know if he ever found out how thankful I was, even if I would never admit it then.

Kay, worst gift now. Some distant relative sent me a Barney The Dinosaur tape when I was ten, because they couldn't remember my age and thought I was about four or five.  

Ende_Neu

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces