Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:rofl:
  xD
View Results

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:30 pm
1. A man comes into the ER and yells, 'My wife's going to have her baby in the cab!' I grabbed my stuff, rushed out to the cab, lifted the lady's dress, and began to take off her underwear. Suddenly I noticed that there were several cabs ---and I was in the wrong one.

Submitted by Dr. Mark MacDonald, San Francisco

2. While acquainting myself with a new elderly patient, I asked, ‘how long have you been bedridden?' After a look of complete confusion she answered. 'Why, not for about twenty years - when my husband was alive.'

Submitted by Dr. Steven Swanson-Corvallis, OR

3. A nurse was on duty in the emergency room when a young woman with purple hair styled into a punk rocker Mohawk, sporting a variety of tattoos, and wearing strange clothing, entered. It was quickly determined that the patient had acute appendicitis, so she was scheduled for immediate surgery. When she was completely disrobed on the operating table, the staff noticed that her pubic hair had been dyed green and above it was a tattoo that read, 'Keep off the grass.' Once the surgery was completed, the surgeon wrote a short note on the patient's dressing, which read, ‘Sorry - had to mow the lawn.'

Submitted by RN no name

AND FINALLY.......

As a new, young MD doing residency, I was quite embarrassed when performing female pelvic exams. To cover my embarrassment, I had unconsciously formed a habit of whistling softly. The middle aged lady upon whom I was performing this exam suddenly burst out laughing, further embarrassing me. I looked up from my work and sheepishly said, 'I'm sorry, was I tickling you?' 'No doctor, but the song you were whistling was, I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Wiener.'

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:29 pm
rofl

The last one is the best! xd  

Jareth Ri de Aislinge

Coaxed

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:39 pm
rofl rofl rofl OMG
btw nice Avi xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:47 am
LOL Awesome!  

BlaquePantha

Ruka Minazuki

6,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:57 am
rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:43 pm
Funny ne? xd

~Thankies Coaxed.

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

capcartoonist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:49 am
There's nothing like having a pelvic exam, and finding out that the person giving the exam had escaped from the mental ward....  
welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games