[PRP] Finding ourselves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:16 pm
Mawi Mai bumped her sister as they walked. She was happy she was home, she missed her sister. She grinned and nipped at her ear. "Owell, you can't win them all." She did sigh a bit at the end. "I can't wait till we get everyone around." She nodded to the idea and let out a small yawn.

"Were almost there." She pointed out looking at the lions that were slowly starting to look like lions and not moving blobs. Mawi knew their mother would be happy that Taka was home but she believed that herself would be the most happy that she would be home.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:32 pm
Taka bumped Mawi back as the pair padded along, giggling when her sister nipped at her ear. She'd been thinking something for a long time, and thought it finally time to say it. "You know, Mawi... I'm really glad you're the sister I grew up with. I know in my heart that I could never be as close to our other sister as I am to you..." She said, weighing down the conversation a little bit. She just wanted her sister to know that- they were both growing up, and while she knew things would never change between them... She just wanted to have said it. She was sure Mawi knew that herself without having to have it be spoken, but sometimes such words made a huge difference. "I just wanted you to know that," Taka concluded, bumping her sister again, a bit more playfully to lighten the mood again.  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:07 pm
Mawi Mai blinked at her sisters words, but then a smile grew across her face. "Me too Taka..." She smiled and nipped at her maw. "I'm really glad too. Mom is busy with pride things some times and well I really never got to see the other cubs offten. But with you around it always lifted my spirts." She looked at her sister and then stopped in front of her. "Promise we will be best-est friends and sisters for ever?" She started walking again bumping back into her sister with a smile on her face too.  
[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff